Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modifying The 4

Jones~32

Modifying the 4  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the first thing I do to the 4?

• Boost Controller
    • Suspension (Coilovers)
    • Stereo
    • Wheels/Tyres
    • Other (Post below)

No, they won't let me :ffs: . Some rubbish about new government guidelines meaning they can't sell writeoffs back if there over a certain amount of damage.

However, it's gone to a local scrappy so might go down and have a word with em :thumbsup: once everything is sorted...

How badly damaged was it??

If its a Cat C or D you can have it back, and it could go back on the road if its a Cat D, and im also pretty sure a Cat C can, obviously it would have to go through another MOT first ;)

Cant believe they're telling you that, the scrappy that gets that will be rubbing his hands!!! :ffs:

AFAIK they should give you the option unless its a complete burnout :yes:

No, they won't let me :ffs: . Some rubbish about new government guidelines meaning they can't sell writeoffs back if there over a certain amount of damage.

However, it's gone to a local scrappy so might go down and have a word with em :thumbsup: once everything is sorted...

How badly damaged was it??

If its a Cat C or D you can have it back, and it could go back on the road if its a Cat D, and im also pretty sure a Cat C can, obviously it would have to go through another MOT first ;)

Cant believe they're telling you that, the scrappy that gets that will be rubbing his hands!!! :ffs:

AFAIK they should give you the option unless its a complete burnout :yes:

Put it this way, the impact was on the passenger door and you can't sit in the passenger seat anymore. :crybaby:

Put it this way, the impact was on the passenger door and you can't sit in the passenger seat anymore. :crybaby:

:!Removed!: That sucks :(

Might be worth asking the insurance co what salvage catagory it is, if its Cat C or D then you can have it back, A or B and its the insurers :unsure:

Sounds like 21207.jpg won`t fix it then. :wacko:

lol, could have a good go at it. :P

Anything is worth a shot :D :huh::thumbsup: