Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fao Reading Peeps.

Bibbs

I need to inflate my tyres and my home pump is about as accurate as a <insert something insulting here>

What petrol stations do the tyre inflaters for free (refuse to give 20p for free air)?

I don't think Shell or Jet do.

Bibbs,

I totally support you! I refuse to pay for air as well.

Try a Tesco garage. All the ones I've been to have free air.

Morrisons (if it's working now).

That's next door! Ta :)

Bibbs,

I totally support you! I refuse to pay for air as well.

Try a Tesco garage. All the ones I've been to have free air.

It's 20p that'll feel better in my pocket .. what's next, 5p for a receipt and 10p for a plastic bag?

yeah supermarket stations tend to have free air...

Nice .. shame I don't go to them often (did my 3rd shopping trip this year on Sunday)

yeah supermarket stations tend to have free air...

Nice .. shame I don't go to them often (did my 3rd shopping trip this year on Sunday)

sorry, you seem to have confused me with someone who gives a :censor: about how you live your life

;)

sorry, you seem to have confused me with someone who gives a :censor: about how you live your life

;)

You read my blog often enough ;) :lol:

Yep Morrisons is your best bet :yes: Digital also :thumbsup:

;)

You read my blog often enough ;) :lol:

never actually read yours...

the last thing i want is to experience the inner workings of your mind... :lol: i get enough of the outer workings secreted on these forums! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Dude get one of those halfrauds digital presure meters,, they are cheap and more accurate then any garage air pump!!!

the last thing i want is to experience the inner workings of your mind... :lol: i get enough of the outer workings secreted on these forums! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

icon_blahblah.gificon_blahblah.gificon_blahblah.gif

you've probably done it by now Ben but asda by my uni are free too :) yummmmm free air :lol:

theres lots of people on this forum full of air :lol:

theres lots of people on this forum full of air :lol:

"me too :lol: :lol:"

sorry, that should read :

"I agree :lol: :lol:"

;)

Dude get one of those halfrauds digital presure meters,, they are cheap and more accurate then any garage air pump!!!

I don't trust any readings off free pumps either.

As said above, a Halfrauds digital keyring pressure reader is about £2.99. I've got two (had one in each car) and they are very good. Had one about 4-5 years now and the Battery is still going strong. I'd rather spend £2.99 than drive around with dodgy air pressure in my tyres :yes:

Joe

Our local BP Station and also Sainsbury's do free air, I know it's not in Reading but I imagine the other branches of them will be the same?

I have to pump up my Soarer 255x40 r17 tyres with a bicycle pump because the air hose at the garage won't fit on the nozzle---the alloys don't leave enough space around the valve.

It's about 50 pumps for 1 psi :eek:

You Honda drivers don't know you're born :D

Paul.

:lol::lol::lol:

I can imagine Paul.. looking all swish in his new soarer.....

then getting a bike pump and pumpig for about half an hour.... checks the tyre presure and finds has about half way there :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I can imagine Paul.. looking all swish in his new soarer.....

then getting a bike pump and pumpig for about half an hour.... checks the tyre presure and finds has about half way there :lol:

:lol: Yes but look at the marvellous tone of my arm and shoulder muscles now---it's the Soarer workout! :thumbsup:

Paul.

Dude... don't blame the car for your lopsided fitness ;)

Dude... don't blame the car for your lopsided fitness ;)

I bet it's all the late night Channel5 watching - Aiiii ..

Re-dialing the number to try and name "a famous Elvis, next caller will get double money"

The air they supply should be free with all the profits they make but as far as free air goes that's not quite right.

First of all buy an industrial compressor and supply power from the mains, then pay for the necessary certificates needed to make this piece of equipment safely available to the public, have it regularly serviced, replace the damaged air lines, gauges, valves, and most important of all, make sure that all pressure calibrations are at least ten p.s.i. Out :thumbsup:

First of all buy an industrial compressor and supply power from the mains, then pay for the necessary certificates needed to make this piece of equipment safely available to the public, have it regularly serviced, replace the damaged air lines, gauges, valves, and most important of all, make sure that all pressure calibrations are at least ten p.s.i. Out :thumbsup:

Tee Hee .. After seeing Shells & BP's profits year in year out I think they can let me have it for nothing :)

I use a bike pump -- but it's a stand-on plunger type with digital gauge (approx. £30). Does everything, and despite their weight, cars use less pressure than bikes and inflation is easy.

Over here, garages are legally obliged to supply free air. It's a principal of safe motoring. Having said that, all forecourts have ashtrays and all garages sell beer!