Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Owners Club Christmas Party

TheNissanMan

I'm pleased to announce the inaugral Toyota Owners Club Christmas Party!

Held on 6th December, we have booked The National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, as a venue. Well used to hosting corporate events and events for the motortrade, they will be treating us to:

* 3-course menu, and crackers, hats etc

* DJ/Disco

* Plentiful bar open 'til late

* Discounted rooms at a local, very nice, hotel

As an added service to TOC members, we shall be organising security to ensure our pride and joys stay safe.

The price for the TOC Christmas Party is £35 per person. Hotel rooms are available at £60 for a single and £70 for a double room.

We are now taking deposits to secure your place at the party and, if needed, the hotel room. The deposit for the party is £20 per person (non-refundable After Aug 31st). Please post here if you are likely to require a hotel room.

All are welcome! Please come along and help us celebrate a successful year for the Lexus Owners Club.

Booking Form: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/party.html

I forgot to say, urgency is needed on this one as if we don't get enough deposits before August 31st we loose the Hotel and the deposit that has already been paid :D

I'm up for a giggle and a party, after JAE anyone else going to join in ?

i'll see if i can raise a few

ahh what the hell...i'll probably be unemployed by then but if i book it now it'll be ok lol

of course if my cars not done by then i might have to blag a lift off someone :lol:

I forgot to say, urgency is needed on this one as if we don't get enough deposits before August 31st we loose the Hotel and the deposit that has already been paid :D

I'm up for a giggle and a party, after JAE anyone else going to join in ?

Didn't realise that Ryan i will get my ***** in gear!!!

How many do we need?

have to raise 2K

but if I can raise 1500 then i know that i could easily get the rest..

Whats the latest you can book?.. I wanna come but I dont know if I will be coming on my own.

Also I dont know anyone.. dont want to get there and be a 'jimmy nae pals'.

Whats the latest you can book?.. I wanna come but I dont know if I will be coming on my own.

Also I dont know anyone.. dont want to get there and be a 'jimmy nae pals'.

I am.....

Jappy, don't worry about it just walk up to a fro and say HI ,everyone is always welcome as I am sure everybody whose first meet will agree....

All the meets are superb and thisa is going ot be a monster...

I'll agree with that- don't worry bout not knowing anyone.

So what can we do to help get it sorted??

Is nobody goint to this, come on people.... zmas TOC & LOC party, everybody seemed to enjoy themselves at JAE and say what a superb weekend it was, why not come along to the next big big meet....

£20 deposits are needed by the 20th August, if we don't get deposits for 120 between both clubs the event is off :(

Deposits of course are fully refundable and will not be cashed until the quota is met....

Is nobody else up for it ???

Oh don't forget the Member Awards which will be held on the night as well :D

Forums

News

Membership