Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santa Pod Meet

Steve

Japanese Performance Show Sunday

12th October 2003

If you drive a Japanese performance car, then head on up to Santa Pod Raceway this October for a brand-new event. The Japanese Performance Show, run in association with Japanese Performance magazine, is confirmed for Sunday 12th October and is open to all makes and models of Japanese cars. It will provide a great opportunity for drivers to get a taste of racing down the famous drag strip. General admission is only £10 – you don’t need any special modifications or a race licence. Simply present a valid national driving licence on the day and £12 will buy you three full runs on the strip. Every driver will receive a personal performance print-out after every run. A ‘Top 20’ Best of Show Japanese cars will be invited into an exclusive display area so, if you feel your car is top notch and worthy of a place, send details of your vehicle to the show organisers in advance to: info@santapod.com Areas will also be available for groups and car clubs. Call the info/hotline to reserve your free club space. Off-track activities will include a massive trade area for parts, clothing and accessories, a free ‘Cars 4 sale’ arena (just turn up on the day), ICE traders, family entertainment, helicopter rides and sideshows, plus catering and bar facilities available throughout the day. Tickets are available in advance at £8 plus £1 booking fee. All kids under 16 go free (maximum two kids per adult). Santa Pod Raceway is located between Bedford and Northampton and easily reached from J14 of the M1.

http://www.santapod.com

Thanks to claire for sourcing the info for us and the booking form.

Those who wish to attend had better place their name here please as like Japfest we need to buy tickets in advance. Please note that this is not a booking to go onto the drag strip! This is purely for admission and pitch fees.

I would also like to make this a national event.

To gurantee a place please make your payment here please: Click Here to Pay by CC

Or send a cheque made out to 'Lexus Owners Club'

Lexus Owners Club

PO BOX 5258

POOLE

BH149XJ

More information shall be posted in the meantime.

I would like to receive payments before September the 15th please. Please ensure that if you write a cheque that you include your Name, Address and email address plus your forum name

Booking are limited.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

So is that it? I thought a lot more people would be going? I really would like to go to this but if not a really good turn out i really dont know :crybaby: Come on guys and girls :group-cuddles:

jerry!!

Ok so who else is up for santa pod??

jerry!!

at the moment i'm in but start new job 6th oct so have to see what happening later........should know by mid sept though so im in :lol:

Thats great gus. :thumbsup: I'm sure you will make this one as you missed out on jae.

jerry!!

not a lot will get in theway this time jerry......treating the old girl with kid gloves till im sure she ok.

just starting running her on the unleaded without the addertives so everthing is gently gently at the moment.... :thumbsup:

was really pi :censor: ed that i had to miss JAE. :crybaby:

Hi gus

Well i hope to see you at this santa pod meet if anyone is bovered to go mate. Do you remember me ???? From castle combe??

jerry!!

Posting the check tomorrow Steve :thumbsup:

Will be on the track as well(but not in what you think) :D

Well i hope to see you at this santa pod meet if anyone is bovered to go mate. Do you remember me ???? From castle combe??

yes mate i remember may be 36 years old but the alzimers hasnt set in quite yet....lol...

yes mate i remember may be 36 years old but the alzimers hasnt set in quite yet....lol...

Point taken buddy :yes: So you remember then.

jerry!!

same situation for me i guess, if ive passed me test, ill defo be there!!!! I dont wana miss out on this 1, no matter what!!!!! :thumbsup:

Tom!!

:lol:

Im so glad your all interested! I live 2 min drive away from Pod, and without a doubt will be there.

Are we having a stand like JAE?

I really dont know will have to ask steve with that one mate. Steve come on mate put us out of are misery mate :crybaby:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership