Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Wheels

cfc1

Ok.. for a while now i've been thinking of getting a nice set of alloys for my roadster.. problem is, i can't make my mind up on what to get.

Please post your opinions, with pics and links if possible... give me some ideas.

Also.. sizes.. do i go 17" all round.. or keep to the staggered set up by going 16" front and 17" rear?

Ok.. for a while now i've been thinking of getting a nice set of alloys for my roadster.. problem is, i can't make my mind up on what to get.

Please post your opinions, with pics and links if possible... give me some ideas.

Also.. sizes.. do i go 17" all round.. or keep to the staggered set up by going 16" front and 17" rear?

I've always fancied something like THIS with the black inner and chrome rim, I have seen some similar that don't look like they will mark when kerbed but I can't remember the name.

I have seen a picture of a MkIII with 17 rears and 16 fronts, in my opinion it doesn't look right but it would depend on what the differences in handling would be with that set up ;)

Davy I'd seriously think about lowering it first but that's just me! :yes:

Anyway, as for rims, I'd say buy some steelies and get some hubcap spinners and it should look top! :P

But seriously, how about a set of 17" OZ Super T's? :thumbsup:

Ok.. i'm sorted.. i took the plunge today.

I done a little trade off with reguards getting expensive wheels (really fancied Racing hart) i deceided to go for a cheaper set rims...

rs522.jpg

Tenzo RS-5 (gunmetal with polished lip)

With the cash saved i also ordered a Magnex 4" twin exit cat back exhaust. :yes:

Les..... it's getting the Unchip fitted too :D , all parts should be in stock next week, then will need to arrage the fitting.

Nice one Davy, should be looking, going and sounding sweet! :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links