Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wendy Has Had A Face Lift

Kerby

yes my car is now called wendy. she has been named by my mates lunatic GF (sorry shane):P

and over the last week has has had a little bit of a face lift and took her for a little drive as well today to the lakes

what do u guys think

carresize.jpg

lakes.jpg

lakes2.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• Kerby

• Yaris SR Kid

• Mk6FiestaBoy

Looking good mate! :thumbsup:

I think you want clarkys car though! :P

That looks spot on now with the Booster lip I like it alot.

Plus can't beat the lakes at the weekend to get away from all the hassle back home. :thumbsup:

Those lakes look lush! The cars alright aswell! The car infact looks lush n very smooth but those brows look like not so good a colour match? may just be light but seem to stick out bit! Booster grill dont look half as bad as i thought it would!

cheers mate. i went for some enthusiastic driving. and then spent 2 hours chilllin on the end of the pier in the pic. no one round for miles

as for the brows they need repaintin as yes they are a slightly different shade. im doin some paintin this weekend for another toc member so i will redo them then

cheers mate. i went for some enthusiastic driving. and then spent 2 hours chilllin on the end of the pier in the pic. no one round for miles

....... by yourself? :!Removed!:

O chyownster? how was i supposed to know it weren't just another car? :P Besides i aint that observant! Neway yeah get some pics up when you got those brows painted mate...still cant believe you beat me on brow front :P

Looks really well chris that lip suits it perfectly. Altho i hate all eyebrows.. sorry..

Woody what are you on about Booster Grill???

Chris - of course I like it ... (thanks Ryan) ...

I presume the jetty pick is at Ulswater ... thats where our wedding pics were taken.

Ive a load of car pics of my Yaris at the lakes when it was standard - I bought it on the friday and took it to the lakes on the monday for a few days then up to see my folks in scotland.

No it was on Coniston Water. Was a top day really. Chris had a nice time getting on/off the car park with those massive boulders :)

Car looks spingly spangling Chris.... :thumbsup:

Love the location too, we dont have jack like that round here... :(

as i said, Grizedale campsite is pretty accomdating (and has showers etc IIRC) its pretty close to the main road, and not that far from coniston/windermere way...

Looks top mate, you beat me to get a lip fitted :crybaby: your going to have to take the brows off when your bonnet arrives

Where's the CF bonnet?

And calling it Wendy :lol::lol:

Looks the dogs mate ...... but I recon you should have parked your car at the end of the pier ;)

There is no way that car's a Wendy...

Looking very, very smart!

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links