Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Import Ts Has No Spoiler?

Tom's_ming

just wondering because i have a 02 t sport and my friend told me its a import from europe because it have no spoiler, is this true? europe ts has no spoiler?

Well it seems to depend on the dealer as far as I can tell. If you speak to Camshaft (who lives in the south of ireland) he'll tell you its no spoiler and no aircon etc ... but other people from the south have cars with both of these...

I can confirm, that an import spoiler does have air con, but no rear spoiler and t sport Badge on the back, and it doesnt have an alarm just an imobiliser.

No spoiler and TS Badge as been said, aircon and sunroof are standard, some are fitted with alarm as an option.

Although I know of at least one TS without sunroof nor aircon. ;) :D

the spoiler is a TTE item and was an extra that the UK cars got

the spoiler is a TTE item and was an extra that the UK cars got

My GF's import T sport came with a rear spolier but its runs furter down the sides of rear windscreen then the UK t sport spolier. Hers didnt come with a rear Badge or an alarm but has air con and a sun roof

old skool TTE spoiler ;)

nope..... Vitz Sport Pack spoiler.... was out before TTE started making bits for the yaris, comes on some bery early TS's and some imports still....

tardowl.jpg

old skool TTE spoiler ;)

nope..... Vitz Sport Pack spoiler.... was out before TTE started making bits for the yaris, comes on some bery early TS's and some imports still....

And its on my 2002 TS for some reason but i like it

Totally depends on where you import it from and where it was destined.

I imported mine from holland ( origin Japan) - and it was destined for the UK.

So it was 100% UK spec / spoiler/.sunroof/alarm/ air-con etc the only difference was I didn't have the T-sport Badge on the back which is added by the rip off merchants over here. Saved me 3 grand in doing so too. Sure sold it on for a little less than market, but still saved 2k easily.

I had my wife's imported from Ireland. Japan - Ireland - then back to the UK - and still get at least 1k off a 1L yaris..with full UK log books etc.

Never buy a new car from a dealer in the uk!