Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanza Insurance Help?

mokhan

[size=6]hi people! :help:

I have bought a Glanza 97 model from japan and i need to know where i can get insurance??

I have been rining around but been transfered around and got a Quote from Adrian Flux £1,138 :eek: but i am 28???? whats up with that insurance on starlet GT is £400 fully comp for me!!!!! :thumbsup:

thanks

[size=6]hi people! :help:

I have bought a Glanza 97 model from japan and i need to know where i can get insurance??

I have been rining around but been transfered around and got a Quote from Adrian Flux £1,138 :eek: but i am 28???? whats up with that insurance on starlet GT is £400 fully comp for me!!!!! :thumbsup:

thanks

Hi,

I have tried to reply direct from your question but in case you dont get it here is what I said.

I am currently insured with Norwich Union at a cost of £250.00 and have recently been quoted £239.00 from Warwick - Davis, who can be contacted on 0871 223 2141. I am a good bit older than you, therefore you may be quoted more but good luck anyway. By the way, I have found this web site very poor at getting help & information from other Granvia owners, you will see I have had no replies in my efforts to obtain information.

Best of luck with your insurance,

Regards,

John

• 10 months later...

thanks for that john!! thanks!!!

Hi,

I have tried to reply direct from your question but in case you dont get it here is what I said.

I am currently insured with Norwich Union at a cost of £250.00 and have recently been quoted £239.00 from Warwick - Davis, who can be contacted on 0871 223 2141. I am a good bit older than you, therefore you may be quoted more but good luck anyway. By the way, I have found this web site very poor at getting help & information from other Granvia owners, you will see I have had no replies in my efforts to obtain information.

Best of luck with your insurance,

Regards,

John

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links