Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Weather Is Finally Here, Time For A Welsh Meet?

mad welshman

the weather is here, its all gone quiet on the welsh board!!!!!!

any meets planned???? im getting bored justattending gt4 and supra meets. would love to get all the toyota models together,

anyone??????

baz

Baz -good to hear from you mate. While the suspension on the Corolla is now sorted I haven't been well for a while with chest and throat infections that I just haven't been able to shake off. Now I'm due to go into hospital to have my right knee replaced - a nice bit of titanium if you please - just a shame we won't be able to see it when it's done. I think that should be before the end of this month - though I don't have a fixed date yet. This weekend I have a wedding party on Saturday night so goodbye Sunday. Next weekend I'm off to Silverstone for the D1 GP on the Sunday - but staying over the Saturday night. The weekend after that is the Japshow at Santa Pod which I might try to get to if I'm not in hospital then.

After the operation I'll be out of commission for a good few months - no driving for at least 6 weeks and no long journeys for a while after that.

If you (or anyone else) wants to arrange something then just do it - it doesn't have to be me B)

• 3 weeks later...

hello, not been on the site for quite a while.

definately up for a general meet with all toyota owners :thumbsup:

anyone got any ideas where/when to meet?

• 1 month later...

well central to most of wales has got to be around newtown or something. i'd be up for gettin there, but any further and it'd be too much effort. So someone get organising!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links