Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Just Saxo And Corsa's

jaxx

ye man ma fezzy gt da engin oot da mustang innit n it dis 0-60 n 2.7sec n cun bet enfik un da rud innit :rolleyes:

ahhh kids.... what you gonna do !

Silly cousin making up storys pfft happens all the time

:)my ****

God...

ST220s are utterly ****... all the ford people love them, but thye are ****. I had one as my company car for a couple of weeks!!!!!

OK - so the M3 is slightly heavier, and its RWD

So RWD is a bad thing??????

:laughing: Quality

I had one as my company car for a couple of weeks!!!!!

You lasted a couple of weeks with one?! :laughing:

this fiesta club i was apart of, many of the owners praise the mondy ST's, old or new shape :lol:

So RWD is a bad thing??????

Of course .. otherwise why would Toyota not be making many anymore. :lol:

Hell the old Corolla and Starlet were RWD.

FWD is cheap .. and okay for mass produced cars where people will not take them to their limits.

Some cars are great FWD (DC2, CTR, 205 GTi) but using wheels to steer and drive is just wrong ;)

I hate to say it, but at least BMW have got that right. Even down to their 1 series.

Never been a fan of european Fords. To be they are just overpriced, mass market cars.

Gimmie a XR6 or XR8 .. proper build quality, proper engines and good performance.

llmao, yeah im sure i replied to a post exactly the same as this yesterday :S

this fiesta club i was apart of, many of the owners praise the mondy ST's, old or new shape :lol:

Well if they knew any better, they would not have fords in the first place would they? :thumbsup:

Take it from me, it was !Removed!. -and at the time it was the top of the range ford in the uk..

6 months old from new, it had already had a new radiator, gearbox, and ecu. the build quality was "poor" to say the least its only saving grace was the recaro interior (none ford part).. (but the wheels looked good too)

The annoying thign was that the company were originally going to get an accord type R, but only ford would give them credit :lol::lol:

i recently out did a Seat Leon turbo in my 2.2 Diesel

Oh wow!!!! You must be a REAL man!! :laughing:

yer sorry i mean 5.4 we just got new lawn mower and it says 5.8 on it so that confussed me sorry
erm.. what??

ford suck, i want to see what a focus st will do against a near standard mr2 turbo as ive been in bth and i'd say the 2's faster

ford suck, i want to see what a focus st will do against a near standard mr2 turbo as ive been in bth and i'd say the 2's faster

mr2 turb is more powerful and lighter and rwd so the 2 will win hands down :thumbsup: , unless a useless driver is behind the wheel :P

that kid needs to talk to JCB.....he can dig a whole a lot bigger and quicker than any of their machines

LOL quality

always makes me wonder if anyones made a link back to some of the yaris threads :lol: