Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm A Muppet

supragal

Hey, is Ryans car spec available on here anywhere?...apparently I deleted the link he sent me D'OH!!!!

Brilliant- nice one mate- being a muppet again- can I have yours too please? (if you want me to try n get you a feature?) Got piccies of yours just no info- as much as poss spec wise, feel free to PM it to me, stats etc :)

aww, aint you a darlin getting people features, try and get em all in the same issue, lol TOC take over

Should be ok...he stitched me up with covering the event coz he was too lazy to get outta bed!! Plus he wants to be the first to feature mine so he's trying to butter me up :)

They'll be in next months issue I imagine :) Will let everyone know!

he wants to be the first to feature mine so he's trying to butter me up :)

:eek:

ok... let me re-phrase...

Total street car want to be the first to feature my Supra so he's being nice to me so I agree to it. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I rang them last night. Done nothing....again. In fact they spent the entire conversation apologising and promising to get on with it today. He reckoned all the foam work would be done by next week...uh huh.... mmmmm...yessssss... I emailed them a pic of the spoiler today.... that'll cheer them up :D

where abouts are you getting in sorted? i remember you saying essex. where bouts? could only be up the road from me, lol

ill go and pretend to be someone important and make them do it faster.

no way? thats about 15 minutes away. up the a12 off at chelmsford, down the yeomans way, first left...? i drive past it almost every day

cool! Shame it's not that close to me :crybaby: Takes me nearly 2 hours, traffics usually a mare :(

do you go m25 - a12?

if you do, you go about 1 mile from my house. im gunna go and look at your supra when its done. lol be there before you do :P

dunno m25 then junction erm 29 i think...coming from dartford tunnel it's the second exit... i think lol is that the a12?

the a127?

you drive past the bottom of my road. haha. pop round for some tea when the cars finished. lol

that sounds about right... lol. then the a130 i think i take? dunno, just drive it :) i'm sure you will see it before me when they rag it around for a few days before calling me to say it's done. :ffs:

you go a right ol long way. lol.

seriously though, i wouldnt mind going and having a nose, when you next going up there, you dont mind if i come and have a butchers do ya?

umm...not sure i've gotta go there for a meeting with the guys doing the install next week.... Could always go over sat 9th possibly? ha ha, could organise a big TOC outing- that'd scare em LOL!!!

oh yeah, and feel free to tell me a better way to get there from here!!

well whenever your off up there for a while, drop me a pm, id like to go see the (cough) "masters" do their work. lol.

and...

m25 -> a12 -> chelmsford turn off, (its tricky coz theres 3... its the last one though), first left at roundabout down dual carrigeway. first left after about 500 yards. great baddow.

theres probably signs, but i dont look. i just go past badow into chelmsford

they just emailed me to say the spoilers gonna be a nightmare to do :(

booo.

will do though mate

hahaha, and you thought it would be easy anyway??

that garage your car is at sound like a right bunch of cowboys... :(

well i've asked themn to explain why!

They're ok, heard really good things about them before I left my car there and then since leaving it there I'm starting to hear bad stuff. Seen there work and it is good, to be fair they have been down 50% workforce due to injury- typical bodyshop- take forever!

you got any pics of your car in the making yet? or you waiting till its all finished?

yeah, loads but we agreed no-ones allowed to see them but I'm actually getting to the point of not caring. They're on my home pc though not this one... and until i move house i can't access them :( just imagine a supra with no wheels, it's interior out and on the roof, drivers side covered in foam, no mirrors, door handles etc and generally covered in dust and filth. It's THAT exciting :)