Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Progress With My Yaris

TomF

really dont like that but if it makes you happy...

personally id stick with the all black scheme since it looks so nice but itd your car so hey ho balls to what i think

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomF

• Chuck04

• Al J

• Matty

Top Posters In This Topic

Another updated pic. Pics on page 2 at the bottom show the rear quarter all cut off etc.

This pic shows that a new panel has been welded and filled back into place etc.

It's coming along :D

dsc002887jj.jpg

The mighty yaris is getting back on road, i loved it how it was before but the way its going to be soon is simply awesome, as i said before, yashio kit and the orange/black combo is way to go as it rocks! :) also gotta love the orange lip on rims, very nice touch, will contribute to the general look nicely!

P.S. are u puting the carbon hood back or was it damaged too?

Carbon hood was folded in half on impact as the front was bent in, the bonnet catch moved back too, folding the bonnet in the process

hey how much do those yashio kits go for i want widebody but something subtle and that is perfect... ??? also would i have to import it ?? oh and i love the orange and black thing it looks mint specially on the kit :D

hey how much do those yashio kits go for i want widebody but something subtle and that is perfect... ??? also would i have to import it ?? oh and i love the orange and black thing it looks mint specially on the kit :D

I have been after the Yashio kit aswell. Unfortunately, you are looking at around £2,000.00 British Pounds Sterling :jawdrop:

I have been after the Yashio kit aswell. Unfortunately, you are looking at around £2,000.00 British Pounds Sterling :jawdrop:

Yep, correctomundo!

I still intend to get it though :o

And the car isn't being orange anymore....it's being a brighter colour :lol:

Yep, correctomundo!

I still intend to get it though :o

And the car isn't being orange anymore....it's being a brighter colour :lol:

Agreed, !Removed! expensive, but it would be rude not to :lol:

At the end of the day, it just looks :censor: awesome and I will not be happy until I have it on my car!

the car isn't being orange anymore....it's being a brighter colour :lol:

What colour is it going to be now?

the car isn't being orange anymore....it's being a brighter colour :lol:

What colour is it going to be now?

:lol: Well it's brighter then the Orange.

dsc003060et.jpg

So in theory it'll look something to the effect of....

yaristuner22sr.jpg

Hmmm not too keen on the green, especially when compared to the orange.

Will be interesting to see how it turns out though once its done. :)

Got any idea of a finished date?

Not a fan of the green, I'm afraid, I'd either stick with the orange or keep looking at other options if I was you

Greens not so hot!!!! Specially in that scheme! Orange was soooo very hot! Green looks rubbish in comparison sorry!

so you actualy decided to go for the green...madman, you shouldn't have looked at the picture of that green lambo so much :P

Prefer the orange but it's going to look different anyway. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Basically. If you think about it, Orange and Black is rather common when you flick through car magazines, R-Tec Civic, Redline's old Saxo, Pasty from Redline's Corsa, in my opinion it's a little dated. And I've not seen any 2 tone black and green cars to my knowledge. Also, I work in Admin at B&Q, and what is B&Q's colour scheme...? Exactly... The amount of stick I'd recieve would be unbearable, so all in all, I've basically just decided I'll go for green instead.

Okay, forget the orange, given the B&Q connection or... go ahead but get sponsorship! :lol:

Could Sir be tempted by a light blue, perhaps? :unsure:

Okay, forget the orange, given the B&Q connection or... go ahead but get sponsorship! :lol:

Could Sir be tempted by a light blue, perhaps? :unsure:

No and No :lol:

Mate, I personally think the green is mean! (no pun intended there! :unsure: )

Don't be a sheep. Be the Wolf! Awoooo!

Mate, I personally think the green is mean! (no pun intended there! :unsure: )

Don't be a sheep. Be the Wolf! Awoooo!

Awooooooooo indeed :lol:

The car is being sprayed literally any day now :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing it finished. The battleship grey dosen't do it justice :lol: