Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Hot!

chatman

:help::help::drool::drool::drool:

Ok now the ozone has been depleted over the uk... how hot is it in your area...

Area... North London (Enfield)

Temp... 39deg

Taken hour ago when I went down road to garage 10min journey... temp stayed still did not move of this.

I know stationary temp will be more than when moving... but blimey :eek::eek: B) B) ... thats hot... if it was not for the sun screen in front window I would never of sat on the leather seats....... :ffs: :ffs: :eek::eek::drool::drool:

Um. Just peeked out onto the patio and it`s 46 deg in the sun. a little more temperate in the shade. I`d guess 30ish. Still too damn hot to work.... Not that i`m complaining. Might go into work early tomorrow and get the heavy stuff outta the way before it gets too steamy. :yes:

I love the English when the Sun comes out............. :lol: TOO HOT! TOO HOT! The hottest it has ever been recorded in the UK is about 38.1 Celcius (100.2F).

But when I was in Botswana last year, the Sun was behind clouds and it was still over 115 degrees. Nearly fainted more than once.............. :wacko: But it is a totally different heat altogether. You don't sweat there like you do here, just rapidly de-hydrate and burn if the sun is out.

It's not that hot hear really.

Only got upto 34 degrees yesterday, and about 30 today.

Really hot ........ however it's thunder and lightening here!

Just had some hail the size of golf balls :o !

Gotta check my car in a bit

had a thunderstorm between 5:30am - about 7:30/8am :D , tho was still warm :(

Soooo hot its a toss up between a new amp to replace the one that cooked on saturday, and a chest freezer to sit in :unsure: :!Removed!: :lol:

Just got the thunder n lighting here in Hull..............................still blo**dy hot though :angry:

Are they for real?? :o Thats just crazy! You here about those kind of hail storms in the US but I have never witnessed one over here.

Gods free ice cubes from my back garden 25 minutes later:

th_DSC00594.jpg

:beer:

we had a hail storm like that about a year back, smashed me mums brand new car up!

been over 100dgrees in our factory, except my twin air conditoned office.... bliss :D

No Thunder & Lightning here yet (Thurrock, Essex) but there's a tiny bit more of a breeze now - I wouldnt mind a storm if it clears the air, but I'm still scared sh*tless of them :lol:

Can't say we had the storm that Dave had over in Cov, we had a bit of thunder, masses of rain and that was about it....

Yup I had to go to uxdridge to sort some engine bits, then to bghton to get a gearbox.... ina poxy FTO with no aircon...

we cooked :D

Us Brits are crap in the heat, but the reall killer isn't really the heat but the humidity. When I was wee we lived in Saudi Arabia where is got really hot, but because the air was so dry you didn't end up the sweaty, gibbering wreck that you do in this country - which is nothing compared to the sweaty, gibbering wreck you end up as with the humidity levels in Thailand :D

My office is absolutely baking (I'm going to bring in a thermometer tomorrow so I can find out just how how) and I find I'm not really achieving anything meaningful after about 2:30 :rolleyes:

A

Had a quick shower yesterday - no hail.

It's just tipped it down again as well, after being quite grey for most of the day.

I want my summer back, so stop !Removed! complaining about the heat, cause the big man upstairs is obviously listening!

Well the storms been here for about 10 minutes, and seems to be near enough right above here now :unsure: very loud thunder but not a lot of rain really.

Edit: It's just started chucking it down!

Well the storms been here for about 10 minutes, and seems to be near enough right above here now :unsure: very loud thunder but not a lot of rain really.

Edit: It's just started chucking it down!

Check out the link just received....

http://www.isleofwightweather.co.uk/live_storm_data.htm

Plan your journeys around the weather......

Flew over to belfast last night, doing some work until Friday... weather here is nice and sunny...... :D B) B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links