Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Totally Honist Opinions Needed

Kerby

ive just been having a mess around on photoshop because ive been thinking of some plans for my car in the future. so far i have come up with this but im a little undecided, so i thought i would get your opinions

jap2.jpg

and without the graphics

japstyle2.jpg

oh and the graphics mean

Literally: evil cause, evil effect

Meaning: Sow evil and reap evil.

Does look better than the previous efforts :P

Oh and to be honist some one didn't teach you english good

:P :lol:

:eek: The graphics look awful in my opinion. Too blocky.

I do like the fade from Thunder Grey to Black but it needs a more gentle gradation.

Of course, part of the problem is the car isn't long enough. :P

Any chance of a pic without the advert for the Dark horned One?

edit: forget the last bit!

Well you know I think the gradual fade is a good thing ... but Im just not sure the yaris is big enough to carry it all off.

Dont like the graphics - sorry

I like the fade too, but the graphics are too square to be aligned at an angle really. They would look awkward, in my opinion that is. Being a smaller car, a graphic that starts near the side repeater and thinly, flows down to the side skirt and then flows up the rear arch even up to the spoiler would accentuate flow and possibly give the impression of making the car look longer. Keeping the graphic "long" and "narrow" on a short car would keep it all in proportion. Wide graphics make the car look too chunky. If you wanted the characters, you could intergrate them into the design by placing them across the top of the rear window as part of the design.

I do like the fade though. :thumbsup:

not a fan of the graphics mate

the fade is cool tho, have u considered a vertical fade, miight look cool, start with say black bottom to the car and fading up wards towards the roof :thumbsup:

Make the graphics a tad smaller, and a different colour - do like the fade but not bright red big graphics....

just NO to all of it,

Ummm... sorry mate...

The fade idea's good, but again I'm not sure the Yaris is long enough.

The graphics could be really cool (although not sure about the message tbh), but the font they're in isn't "funky" enough. If they were italliced and distorted so that were smaller towards the front than the back (a sort of "<" )

They should also either be closer to the horizontal or much closer to vertical - at the minute they look a bit, erm, "sort of squint"

Wheels look a bit light for the colour scheme too, but that may well be different in real life. Gunmetal?

Just being a picky sod really - I like the idea and think it could look really smart...

:thumbsup:

A

I like the fade and the colour of the graphics against the car but not sure about it on the yaris. Those colour graphics against those kind of colours looks really good imo :D Fade needs a longer car really though and those wheels would have to be gunmetal

i think with the graphics, as said above, they are too big and too blocky, if you changed the font of them to a more japanese style or curvy style it may look better.

i would not do the fade like that, as if you were unlucky enough to get a pannel dended or a car park dink it would be expensive and a pain to match it up, i would go for a smaller gradient and not across the door, maybe where the rear quarter window is

Erm... nah. Sorry mate.

The gradient is a bit extreme and the graphics can only be described as extremely extreme!

Graphics are too big... the gradient is a good idea but not like that... take it up I say.. do the skirts and bumpers black or something. Or.... and I know this might sound mad... leave it as it is! It already looks damned hot... just needs a CF bonnet and it's split mint! :D :thumbsup:

lol cheers for the comments guys. it was just me messin about on photoshop for some ideas. i dont think i am goin with the idea. and seveer the bonnet is on order. im just hopin it will be with me for JAE

seveer the bonnet is on order. im just hopin it will be with me for JAE

Top effort! You knows it makes sense!

Gotta get me one now! :lol:

lol well get onto envy now cos he is ordering mine this week. shipping might be cheaper for 2 :P

lol well get onto envy now cos he is ordering mine this week. shipping might be cheaper for 2 :P

Shipping might be cheaper but the £400 for the bonnet itself certainly aint! :lol:

bah £400 ull be lucky :P well for the one ive ordered anyway :D

Hehe! Think I have a clue... :thumbsup:

I needs more money! :lol: