Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Camera.. New Photos.. New Wheels

cfc1

Went out earlier and fitted the new wheels onto the car.. Tenzo RS5's wrapped in Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/cfc/PICT0006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/cfc/PICT0004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/cfc/PICT0003.jpg

I know the pics aren't the greatest, but i have still to get the new camera set up properly.. that will be done in time for JAE

Sorry the pics are links.. but i couldn't be :censor: resizing them.

Those look smart and nice shine on your car too,

however get in lowered :rolleyes:

kimi x

It looks like the cars is hovering in the last picture! Its messing with my eyes!!!!

Nice wheels mate, I love them!

Wheels really suit the car, but get it lowered asap :D ;)

The wheels are gorgeous but first thing i thought was 'it needs lowering' have you any plans for lowering it? :)

How did i know i would get the standard car forum reply.. "needs lowered" :lol:.. the car hasn't moved since it was jacked up, so it will settle down a lot lower than it is now (should have taken it around the block before taking pictures :lol:) as for the future.. maybe a set of TTE lowering springs.. if i get a cheap set (i'm Scottish remember.. short arms and deep pockets).. there is an exhaust and Unchip getting fitted very soon.

Those are really smart wheels Davy - I thought about getting them before the OZs fell into my ownership!

:thumbsup:

Alan

PS You really should lower it mate! :P

Hey very nice wheel's there mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Davy I'd seriously think about lowering it first but that's just me! :yes:

Hate to say I told you so! ;)

Anyway, looking good! :thumbsup:

Very nice Davy :thumbsup: ...................isn't that front tyre on the wrong way round? .....and slightly under inflated ;) :D

How did i know i would get the standard car forum reply.. "needs lowered" :lol:..

Its something that p!sses me off too! Im pretty sure your aware it would look better lowered and dont need some spotty kid tellin you so! :rolleyes::lol:

needs lowering man!

Oi..............you spotty kid ;) ;) :lol::lol:

(i'm Scottish remember.. short arms and deep pockets)

or as we say :P you`ve got rubber-lined pockets so ya can steal soup, ya`ed peel and orange in yar pocket, ya would`nt eving give ya the middle of a polo mint, As tight as a nun's knickers .... :P

cars is looking good :thumbsup: hope to see ya at JAE again, if it rains this year can some of us park our cars in the east wind of you tent :D

OK I suppose :rolleyes: :P :lol:

Lowering kit for a Scotsman.

3 X bags of cement, 1 in the frunk and two in the lockers behind the seat :thumbsup:

needs lowering man!

Oi..............you spotty kid ;) ;) :lol::lol:

LMAO :lol:

3 X bags of cement, 1 in the frunk and two in the lockers behind the seat :thumbsup:

How much does this cement cost?? what brands are available? whats the best recommended brand?.. and how much does it lower the car by?.. how much does the cement cost?... is there a light weight cement available?.. do you get cement only, or is there coilcementers or whatever it would be called?.. how much does it cost?.. is it easy to install.. will it affect the insurance by much?.. how much does it cost?

Oh! Les.. you have given me soooo many questions, and now i need answers.. has anyone on here used this cement?

Edit:..

How much does it cost?

:lol:

How much does this cement cost?? what brands are available? whats the best recommended brand?.. and how much does it lower the car by?.. how much does the cement cost?... is there a light weight cement available?.. do you get cement only, or is there coilcementers or whatever it would be called?.. how much does it cost?.. is it easy to install.. will it affect the insurance by much?.. how much does it cost?

Oh! Les.. you have given me soooo many questions, and now i need answers.. has anyone on here used this cement?

Edit:..

How much does it cost?

:lol:

The best and cheapest way of getting cement is to go to your nearest supplier of readymix and ask for something they call “Returns” :yes: . This is when a customer over orders and there is an excess remaining.

All you have to do then is get them to fill the frunk and lockers free of charge you will find on average this will lower the ride height by approximately 25mm, if you want the equivalent reduction in height to the expensive springs you can get them to fill the foot wells up to the level of your pedals (not above as this may cause a slight loss of controllability :shutit: ).

For a better looking effect it is always best to skim after finishing but the rough look will give better grip on your shoes. :)

I hope this helps :thumbsup:

Les

:lol: :lol: Blue Circle here i come... another thought, wouldn't free bricks be cheaper than free cement.. and i heard these can go into the engine compartment too.. is this true.

Roll on Tuesday.. Unchip fun time :)

Roll on Tuesday.. Unchip fun time :)

Will chips not make the upholstery a little"Greasey"? :lol: ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links