Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dixie Horn On My Vitz

sacpul

in the future i will install a dixie horn on my vitz. the dixie horn is the same one of the movie duke of hazard. the car will be with 2 seperate horns. the factory standard and this funky one.

what's your opinion. even if you don't like it i will do it :)

any 1 with a sound clip, never heard this before! if u like it and its something you want to do then fair play, go for it, personally not a fan of aftermarket horns .... bar that stupidly loud one off something like a train... the videos working its way around the net at the moment.. pure class :lol:

don't do it

dont listen to anyone else but me, because they dont know what they are on about........................

DO

IT

:lol: dixies ROCK!

No....No.....No........ (but its your car so do as you want :) )

Whats the point of having 2 horns? :unsure: I mean I know the Yaris one sounds girly but a Dixie horn is hardly more macho.... :lol::lol:

any 1 with a sound clip, never heard this before! if u like it and its something you want to do then fair play, go for it, personally not a fan of aftermarket horns .... bar that stupidly loud one off something like a train... the videos working its way around the net at the moment.. pure class :lol:

Think "General Lee" :lol:

I would love one... B)

(Go for it...)

:thumbsup:

A

GO FOR IT!!!!

But only on one condition:

You have to enter the car through the window :lol:

here ya go - clicky

Personally, I think that horn sound should be reserved for the General Lee or at least a similar sized car. Not very "Yee Haa!" the Vitz/Yaris, is it?

On the other hand, it's your car, do what you want with it! :thumbsup:

generallee.jpg

I think they're more likely to laugh but I do know what you mean. ;)

i want to use 2 horns because for daily use i will use the factory standard and if i use the dixie one that may have conflicts with the police and it's better nor to use it.

the dixie one will be for shows and for somw fun with friends :)

btw my car is macho for me coz it's a 4wd.

Do it fella! It's not for serious purposes is it and as you say, it's just for show and a little giggle!

sorry dude, i wasnt sugesting ur car is, just in general most cars that have those horns are, but i like the idea of the 2 horns

I say do it!

Keep the normal horn for general/ road legal use though too. ;)

I've seen in a few bike shops, a kit which has a control panel with 6 buttons on. Each button plays a different noise. Believe one was the dixie horn, and then you've got the ol USA baseball "CHARGE" theme.... :D

Lol i was considering getting just an uprated Air horn as mine can be a little weak but i aint gona go spend money on it yet as really aint a top priority tbh! And i also think an girly sounding horn is as bad as an embarrassingly loud one :P

Get 1 of those big fog horn type things that massive trucks have, that would be hilarious coming from a small car

thats the horn i was going on about further up the page :lol: halarious, that will teach people to pull out in front of you

i want to use 2 horns because for daily use i will use the factory standard and if i use the dixie one that may have conflicts with the police and it's better nor to use it.

the dixie one will be for shows and for somw fun with friends :)

btw my car is macho for me coz it's a 4wd.

Lol, 4wd or not a Vitz/Yaris will never be a macho car

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links