Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh My God!

adamgt

Walking home from work yesterday (as car is off the road)... went by the garage my car is at (weston performance) to see how

things were going...anyway... i ended up getting a lift home from WP manager in his 800bhp supra as pictured below.

I have never felt anything like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

The acceleration was insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing i can compare it to is Rita at alton towers that does 0-60 in 2.5secs

(those of you that have been on it will know how it feels). It seriously felt as quick as that ride!

Made my GT4 seem like a !Removed! micra :(

supra6.jpg

IMAGE_00044.jpg

I been smiling ever since :D

I have been on Rita! Jesus Im truely Jealous mate!!!! I have been in a 580BHP Lotus Carlton and that !Removed! me up!

They give a whole new meaning to boost! :D :lol:

Thats a truly stunning piece of machinery , dont like the alloys though !

Anywho where the faff is your car ? still away.....

While in the car, it sounded unreal... like the fast and the furious sound effects :P :D

They have new wheels for it (non chrome lol)

Yeah my car is still there... but making some progress now :D

While in the car, it sounded unreal... like the fast and the furious sound effects :P :D

They have new wheels for it (non chrome lol)

Yeah my car is still there... but making some progress now :D

Mate that supra sounds mental :eek:

Sorry to hear about you XS-Power troubles :ffs: I had a feeling things would go the way they did after all the issues with downpipes, I mean if they can't make a simple downpipe that fits they didn't really stand a chance getting a full exhaust system and turbo system that fit properly. :censor:

Don't get me wrong I think it's great what Jason is trying to do get parts to people cheap and all that, but I think people are starting to get a bit worn down by the old "it's cheap so you should expect to have issues with it" excuse.

My thinking is if you gonna sell kits like these and you want to make money out of it, then make sure it all fit properly to start with. It's always better to do something once and right, than 5 times a bit iffy. :wacko:

Hope everthing goes well with the new plans :drool:

Thanks sketchy :thumbsup: i hope i dont come accross any more problems now.

Although i am having trouble with jason still... he still hasnt refunded my stuff i sent back, and he received it 10 days ago. He said there was a cheque in the post (yeah right!! :angry: ) and what a surprise it didnt turn up, now he said hes sent another one :wacko:

Car im told will be ready in 2-3 weeks :( but i bet it will be longer. Garrett GT28 is going on it now :)

Although i am having trouble with jason still... he still hasnt refunded my stuff i sent back, and he received it 10 days ago. He said there was a cheque in the post (yeah right!! :angry: ) and what a surprise it didnt turn up, now he said hes sent another one :wacko:

Car im told will be ready in 2-3 weeks :( but i bet it will be longer. Garrett GT28 is going on it now :)

And he wonders why people have a go about him :ffs:

that garrett should be nice once you got the car back, recon we're gonna have to sort out a TOC celica meet soon, well once I get a new one anyway.. :crybaby: almost worth you getting the engine rebuild done now with the wait isn't it?? :D :thumbsup:

almost worth you getting the engine rebuild done now with the wait isn't it?? :D :thumbsup:

Don`t say that for gods sake... :lol:

And he wonders why people have a go about him :ffs:

that garrett should be nice once you got the car back, recon we're gonna have to sort out a TOC celica meet soon, well once I get a new one anyway.. :crybaby: almost worth you getting the engine rebuild done now with the wait isn't it?? :D :thumbsup:

Yeah i do want an engine rebuild... but a bit expensive for the moment. I will run low boost until i get it rebuilt next year. I have just spent a lot of money on this performance upgrade :eek:

A meet would be great :D ... ive only ever met jones~32 from TOC. Would be nice to see these celicas ive only ever seen in pics. Shame you havent got yours anymore :( but im sure you will find another soon :thumbsup: hows all the insurance stuff going? :unsure:

Thats the ones... Think i`d be changing them for something that actually filters... (Says he with a Blitz SUS) :rolleyes:

Nice. Are those HKS Mushrooms on that Supra?? ;) :rolleyes:

Yeah :D and the turbos are both HKS too B)

I went in again yesterday and was chattin to the manager, apparently when he took me for a spin he was in low boost (1 bar) and there is a button on his dash that turns it up to 1.7 bar :eek::eek::eek: I think that will physically hurt!!!! Good news is.. he said on a nice dry day he will take me out and find a nice long straight where he can show me what it feels like at 1.7 bar B)

Thats the ones... Think i`d be changing them for something that actually filters... (Says he with a Blitz SUS) :rolleyes:

lol :lol:

Nice. Are those HKS Mushrooms on that Supra?? ;) :rolleyes:

Yeah :D and the turbos are both HKS too B)

I went in again yesterday and was chattin to the manager, apparently when he took me for a spin he was in low boost (1 bar) and there is a button on his dash that turns it up to 1.7 bar :eek::eek::eek: I think that will physically hurt!!!! Good news is.. he said on a nice dry day he will take me out and find a nice long straight where he can show me what it feels like at 1.7 bar B)

lol :lol:

I`m working on the assumption that a few diced n sliced bugs will up the compresion ratio. :lol:

1.7 BAR on THAT..... Thats moonshot territory.

Yeah i do want an engine rebuild... but a bit expensive for the moment. I will run low boost until i get it rebuilt next year. I have just spent a lot of money on this performance upgrade :eek:

A meet would be great :D ... ive only ever met jones~32 from TOC. Would be nice to see these celicas ive only ever seen in pics. Shame you havent got yours anymore :( but im sure you will find another soon :thumbsup: hows all the insurance stuff going? :unsure:

Go on do it it's only money!! :D

Def gonna have to set up a meet, maybe see if we can get Dak to drag himself across to the mainland as well :) .

Hoping insurance will be sorted soon, just waiting on the police report now :ffs: If all else fails I'll just have to nick the keys to the misses car. Don't tell her but I know exactly where she hid them :D :thumbsup:

I`ll be up for that. :thumbsup:

Cool see if we can set something up for late July early August. Any suggestions for location??

Yeah. Why don`t you all come to the Island. I can save meself £40 :lol:

I guess somewhere central would be best. :unsure:

Any suggestions for location??

East of England showground nr Peterborough on the 22nd to 23rd of July perhaps :P

almost worth you getting the engine rebuild done now with the wait isn't it?? :D :thumbsup:

Don`t say that for gods sake... :lol:

^^What Dak said! :lol: :P

Any suggestions for location??

East of England showground nr Peterborough on the 22nd to 23rd of July perhaps :P

Yeah, get loads of TOC Celicas to JAE :D

Yeah, get loads of TOC Celicas down to JAE :D

Erm. Thats up to. :P :thumbsup:

Yeah, get loads of TOC Celicas down to JAE :D

Erm. Thats up to. :P :thumbsup:

Edited just for Dak :lol: :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links