Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South East Meet

VTRick

i remember Rosie talking about this a while back. but it never really fabricated.

does anyone in the saaf east wanna have a lil meet.

the northern lot do. i feel left out :lol:

whoevers up for a south east meet post yer name up and maybe we can sort something out :thumbsup:

ME ME ME!!! lol

It never fabricated coz we were gonna aim for something a bit more organised later on in the year but I'm up for whenever really... Although I'm not in the south east anymore, more south west....and I don't have a car :(

I'll be back in the south east from September mateys, so would be interested then...

too right - why do we have to drive for miles upon miles each time...?! :P LOL

Pav

Is London to far?

The lexie boys go to a jap meet at the ace cafe every month and would like TOC to go as well :thumbsup:

Info in club meets.

Hi everyone

I'll be up for that. Let us know when you guys are going to arrange a meet. Would be good to see you guys again.

jerry!!

cool potatos,

so whos up for this ace cafe thing, its just off the north circular aint it?

cool potatos,

so whos up for this ace cafe thing, its just off the north circular aint it?

Club details Here

Location info Here

Just of the North circular as you said mate :thumbsup:

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the 5th!!! Thats the ONE DAY that week I have plans I can't re-arrange :crybaby:

yep i'm in the heart of te garden of england (supposedly) so yeah bring it on and yeah up 4 ace cafe 2 been b4 def worth it.

When I saw SE Meet i was expecting a little more south of London. I am nr Brighton and am trying to cut my petrol expenses down :(

cmon, you know you wanna. its that much farther!.

you should have come to jae

I thought we were saying that some people would do the Ace but we'd also do a southern meet, (in the south as London is a bit far ;) ) at a later date?

By the way I'm sure J would be interested in this if he can get the Cynos back on the road, I know he's away at the moment though so I doubt he'll be able to post his interest. :)

When I saw SE Meet i was expecting a little more south of London. I am nr Brighton and am trying to cut my petrol expenses down :(

me n'all. I'm in Portsmouth. London takes the fun out of everything, specially driving!