Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh No!

Dan H

Woke up this morning, slightly dreading the prospect of taking the car to an MOT centre where they'll come out from half an hour under the bonnet with a "sorry Mr Hough, your car cannot be rescued". (not that theres anything wrong with it, infact, its in great condiction, it was just one of those 'back of the mind' thoughts that dwelled on too much).

Considering the cars 14 years old, it passed with not a single recommendation! The MOT guy even said its once of the cleanest and well looked after 14 year old cars he's ever worked on! Result. And to celebrate, im gonna post a few piccies.

Dan

11resized6yn.th.jpg

123tm.jpg

untitled0ml.jpg

MR2's look good in black. Well done.

Mine has passed the last 2 years with no work needed. Good cars!

Agreed the cars are fairly well built. My MKII sailed through 2 MOT's no probs and the 21 year old MK1 failed 1st time due to illegal number plate font (not plates I fitted). It sailed through it's 2nd MOT without any cautions.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links