Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres For Corolla T3 (16")

PeterNem

Can anyone recommend a place to get good value replacement tyres for my corolla T3?

It's on 16" toyota alloys, and the current tyres are Dunlop SP3000 195/55/R16 and are rated V for speed.

For some reason there are very few tyres in this size, and those that are are VERY expensive. Even on mytyres.co.uk, the dunlop tyres it were supplied with are over £100 a corner, excluding fitting.

For some reason if the profile is 45 instead of 55 there are loads more to choose from at much lower prices. Is a profile of 55 uncommon or something?

Toyo don't even make proxies in the 195/55/R16 size :S:S they do with a 45 profile though.

Any tips people? What tyres do you recommend for the car?

anybody?!

Can a mod please move this to the TSport section, in the hope someone in there has the same size wheels as me. Thanks.

I'm assuming from the lack of responces that nobody else has a corolla with 195/55/16 tyres?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links