Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Redline Ten Of The Best

hoho15

After JAE we will be going to Flamingo Land with the kids, then we're going to TOTB before heading back up here.. hopefully see a few TOCers there.

well the thing is Jap north east and getting a stand together and if any tocers want to join in the parking stand they can thing is we need to know numbers as stand need to be pre booked tickets will be at a discounted price of 12.50 insted of buy tickets prior to the event at £15 or pay entry at the gates £20. please let me know so we can get spaces organised!

jap north east are a great bunch and very into the jap cars!

so please let me know!

well the thing is Jap north east and getting a stand together and if any tocers want to join in the parking stand they can thing is we need to know numbers as stand need to be pre booked tickets will be at a discounted price of 12.50 insted of buy tickets prior to the event at £15 or pay entry at the gates £20. please let me know so we can get spaces organised!

jap north east are a great bunch and very into the jap cars!

so please let me know!

TOC is having a stand as well like last year plus the pre-meet brekkie and the tickets will be through another club so at the discount rate :thumbsup:

Just need to get this weekend out of the way to see if we are competing or not ;)

• 1 month later...

any news ken? ive just dropped a topic in the generals area

im up for it. the brekies rock

ill be there somewhere lol

is toc having a stand as ive been told by my other car club stands arent happening this year

dunno

stands dont really do much anyway at TOTB, just gives you a dedicated parking space, and then tards try and jump in or just park in front of you :ffs:

yeah thats why they've done away with them, only GTROC, MLR and SCOOBYsumethingortother are getting dedicated parking and space <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links