Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Moving F1 Compilation

Special Red

Very Moving.

For those that think F1 is too boreing now.. thats the reason.

very moving, who sang the soundtrack?

Tom Pryce's crash was terrible, straight in to Jansen Van Vuuren (One of the marshalls crossing to tackle the fire on Zorzi's car), instantly killed Vuuren who was carrying a fire extinguisher, which then battered Pryce in the head and killed him too!

It was the one of the car that was flipped on its side which got me most. The effort that other driver puts into trying to turn it over and then trying to put the fire out even when all the others had given up. To then watch his body language as he admits defeat and the death of a probable friend, made my eyes go!

very moving, who sang the soundtrack?

The second part is Evanescence (sp?) Not sure about the first part

Very moving indeed...

The biggest safety feature I have noticed is the fact that the fuel tanks are stronger... all the older ones they wrech was a fireball before it even stopped moving... it later went to the only deaths being the dread "hangmans" fracture (pre hans device)

I still donl;t think safety has to make F1 boring though...

If F1 cars still had the fat tyres, the turbos, no huge wings etc, but still had the very high impact safety cells, hans decices teathered wheels and the strong composite fuel tanks I think drivers would still be *reletively* safe, but the races more fun....

After all No one gets intoa race car, that doesn;t already know the danger.... I was more then aware of it on the Nurburgring in my road car!!!!

very very moving. kinda makes you apresiate all the effort that has gone into making F1 safer for drivers. there are a lot heaver crashes today and the drivers walk away.

i remember an artical where michel schumacher drove one of the turbo era ferrari's, he said it scared him to death, not through the power or speed but how vunerable he felt!

got to say i agree with special red, the other driver franticaly tring to sae the fellow driver was very moving.

It was the one of the car that was flipped on its side which got me most. The effort that other driver puts into trying to turn it over and then trying to put the fire out even when all the others had given up. To then watch his body language as he admits defeat and the death of a probable friend, made my eyes go!

That got me too, really sad, could see he was really trying to save the other driver, but didnt stand a chance, realy well made video, and makes you appreciate why they are trying to make F1 safer all the time

Harrowing viewing but very well put together by someone who cares, I think.

It was Dave Purley who was the distraught driver trying to rescue his mate, Roger Williamson. Sadly, the fates were also against Dave.

click

I've been an F1 fan since the early 60s and this video was a very poignant reminder of earlier times.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links