Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Serious Prob- Help!

CAMSHAFT

Well all,

Its being a while since ive posted, usual busy sorting out a few little projects. Anyways there was something annoying me lately about the little toy that had being bugging me for ages and because ive not being around here much it kinda being getting at me. You know that feeling when your in a good mood driving along on a nice summers day, go on you know the one, window down, elbow resting half in half out, then putting your arm out with the palm of you hand flat letting the wind catch it, moving it up and down getting sunburned on the right side of you face. The perfect day and then you get a sniff, it passes, then again and again, it hits you that Fu*king air freshener is rank, I know there has to be someone on here who knows the best air freshener, like it is a small car so it hard to pick the right one for it, like the Magic Tree Pink Grapefruit Air Freshener one is nice smelling and I like it but its pink not very manly, ive seen the Magic Tree Black Ice Air Freshener looks cool anyone know what its like, the Magic Tree Sweet Pear Air Freshener TWIN PACK has a Very pleasing, subtle...sweet smell, Magic Tree Spearmint Air Freshener is Fresh, Nice, and very very Minty suit a Saxo driver maybe, Magic Tree Sunny Citrus Air Freshener is Fruity....Sharp...Tangy, maybe for an Aygo buy not for a Yaris, Magic Tree Leather Air Freshener, it a Yaris for fu*ck sake like the list goes on, so come one what ye think, for me it has to be Magic Tree the angles of the Leaves on the Magic tree goes with the lines of the cars body

I've gotta ask Richard what one he uses in his Rolla, cause that smells lush.

Smelt it for the first time at JAE last year, and stood there for about 5 mins sniffing his car. :D

I think you should follow the Earpl approach - gut the car then keep a can of lynx handy for special occaisions - like when I borrow his car to go pick up the wife from the hairdressers!

pmsl and there was me thinkin you had a real problem. ive got the Magic Tree Black Ice its really nice. non of this natural smellin crap. its kinda like an after shave smell.

i adore lemon poppy coral, tad pricey for my liking tho, currently have the blue magic tree think its the new car, yellow is ok too but tad potent for first day or so

i use aroma le jay

i love it

:lol:

I can't stand air fresheners in cars. I prefer "natural" but sometimes a little squirt of Fabreez helps to neutralise anything too noxious (pakora, etc...)

A

I've got an Everton 1, it smells good but doesn't last long, I have to keep replacing it

My car smells of whatever's been in it... fish and chips, curry, me... my dad has a magic tree fetish, its like getting in a freaking minicab, just go with you like best

I've got an Everton 1, it smells good but doesn't last long, I have to keep replacing it

too many jokes :lol: ;)

OMG A THREAD ON AIRFRESHERS

:lol: why not, it a serious problem for me

It's got to be this one LINK for me - Apple Mint.

Not had anyone yet who doesnt like it, including Males! It's not girly, it's just pleasant..I don't have girly things in my car anyway - no teddie's, makeup, carrier bags etc :yes:

lol i got one of them free a couple of years ago blue. it almost killed me it was that strong

You guys must smell i dont need air freshners except when woody's ex has been around :P

Dave is driving home from the pub one night, when to his horror he sees a tree in the middle of the road.

He swerves to avoid it and almost to late realises that there is yet another tree directly in his path.

He swerves again and discovers that his drive home has turned into a slalom course, causing him to veer from side to side to avoid all the trees.

Moments later he hears the sound of a police siren and brings his car to a stop.

Dave tells the officer his story of all the trees in the road when the officer stops him mid-sentence ands says "For God's sake sire, that's your air freshener"

Thought it was appropriate - not sure on the driver being called Dave though.

I don't have a tree one I have one of those glade candles in the back ...... smells good :yes:

I don't have a tree one I have one of those glade candles in the back ...... smells good

dont lie. thats when you take your GF for a romantic meal thru the maccys drive thru :P

You guys must smell i dont need air freshners except when woody's ex has been around :P

So someone's getting served at JAE! You better watch yourself mate! :P

My Air freshner's just whatever perfume Adam's mums been wearing that night ;)

Na actually my car has a red devil air freshner as my cars red with horns :P

My Air freshner's just whatever perfume Adam's mums been wearing that night ;)

FPMSL :thumbsup:

I don't have a tree one I have one of those glade candles in the back ...... smells good

dont lie. thats when you take your GF for a romantic meal thru the maccys drive thru :P

It might be what you do ..... be certainly not me :yes:

:P

New Car tree thing... nice smell, only lasts about a day though. I had a wooden one, strawberry I think, that was nice. Iv had lavender and vanilla teddy bears before too! Morrisons at a quid! (give the teddy to the missis when the smell runs out! :lol: )

To add to the Lynx experience of earpls... he's had a few smells that I can recall.... there's the red bull incident and the Dolmio disaster! Haha!

My Air freshner's just whatever perfume Adam's mums been wearing that night

Hey leave my mum out of this!!

:lol: :P

On a serious note WHY THE HELL DO YOU ALL NEED AIR FRESHNERS!?? :huh:

Woody mate you can take yours out now she has gone :thumbsup:

The absolute best air freshner I have ever smelled came from ASDA in the shape of a foot and it smells so good it makes you want to eat it.

I have one called 'under the seat' best car smell in the world

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links