Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Of My Pics From Le Mans

mad welshman

what a brilliant time i had, hope u like the pics.........should get a trip sorted out for toc.

lemans010.jpg

lemans011.jpg

lemans013.jpg

lemans019.jpg

lemans008.jpg

lemans007.jpg

lemans022.jpg

lemans021.jpg

lemans002.jpg

lemans005.jpg

lemans018.jpg

lemans001.jpg

lemans025.jpg

i'll try and get some more on later today........baz :thumbsup:

Nice one Baz.. looks class! and yeah would love to go again with a group eg TOC! :P

do u think that we could get someone too gauge the intrest in running a trip down???

I think we would have to consider costings.. and fuel etc... what kinda things people would need... but its doable... no?

of course its possible, it cost me and a mate £240 for the fast cat from poole, £80 petrol and 60 euros for the ticket.

fantastic holiday for the money........everyone should do le mans at least once in the life time!!

the only things that would need organising would be the ferry and camping passes. and im sure we could get a discount on both.

baz

:kewlpics:

And if TOC do Le Mans, im there!! :D

Pricing sounds decent too :thumbsup:

Im pretty sure when Dave and I went we got Speed Ferries Dover - Boulogne it was £50 return.. so there are even cheaper deals out there for ferries :)

I've done Nurburging for £550... with TOC.. so I cant see why Lemans wouldn't be possible.. :)

ohh.. and on another note... that Aston is s*x on wheels! :drool:

I did Dover-Caliais in 04 and from the S/W it's a nightmare...4hrs to Dover,4+hrs from Calais down to LeMans..All told £250 in fuel :crybaby:

If you live in the S/W do Poole St Malo..[it cost me and Bazz £120 each with Condor ferries and as Darren said it only takes 3hrs including a stop off at Gurnsey] The fuel cost is halved and at the end of the weekend i only clocked up 680ish miles :thumbsup: And the fuel included playing with a GT40 on the way down..We averaged about 110/120mph all the way and at times was doing around 150mph ;)

it's all good and i can't get my head around the fact that clubs like TOC and the GT4OC[both with large memberships]can't get a convoy up,and party like it's 1999 :lol:

***** the Renault Espace club made it there,so why not us????

We have got to get a TOC Le Mans trip sorted for 2007! :yes::thumbsup:

come on then people................who would be up for this?????

can a moderator contact a events organiser and get something started???? maybe get a sticky on the meets board??

baz :thumbsup: