Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Latest Dyno Results..

cfc1

Got the car Dyno'd yesterday.. here are my results...

Standard (new and just out of the box) = 141bhp - 117.3ft.lb @ 4500rpm

With the Magnex Exhaust (looks sweet btw) = 145.7bhp - 123.5ft.lb @ 4500rpm

With UniChip and Magnex = 150.9bhp - 128.1ft.lb @ 4500rpm

Also a whole lot smoother through the gears, a quicker throttle responce.. the car just feels and drives a whole lot better.. money well spent imho.:)

I know it's not a massive increase but like you say the low down response is really noticeable :thumbsup: (do you need to use premium then like me? )

Is this at the fly?

What were the WBHP figures like?

Good gains for an NA .. never going to get much without a blower of some sort.

I know it's not a massive increase but like you say the low down response is really noticeable :thumbsup: (do you need to use premium then like me? )

I don't need to use premium.. if i do use it i will only get around 0.1bhp gain from it :lol: Maybe because yours has 2 maps you need to use premium?.. mine is a single map that gives economy and smoothness at lower revs and the power at higher revs.

Is this at the fly?

What were the WBHP figures like?

No.. my fly was up all the time, the car was on the rolling road. :P

I don't know if it was at the fly.. i assume it was at the wheels tho.. as i have heard people going on about the percentage lost through drive shafts etc and the final gains on paper being around 10% (ish) at the wheels.

One thing i have noticed (and tried to research) is that the car seems to idle a bit quick.. from cold its at 1500rpm.. then as it gets hot it drops to around 1100rpm... then after a good 5 minutes or more it drops to the 700rpm. What i have read on other forums is this.. the car still needs to adjust to the new settings, and re-learn etc.. but i find that a bit strange as it was mapped to the car... anyone any ideas before i contact Dastek again and look like a complete and utter numpty?... or should i try useing Premuim and see what happens?.. maybe its the fuel causing my little problem?

Mine was the same when I fitted it :thumbsup:

I thought it was over reving a bit and over fueling (I could smell petrol), it's settled down now and from cold is still about 1100, dropping to 700 when warm :yes:

Thanks Les..Must be the re learning thing then.. how long did it take?

I have no smell of petrol.. and i think 1100 would be about right when the choke is on.

Looks like i will need to actually drive the car a wee bit more to let it learn :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links