172200981_7a274f61ef.jpg

172200969_441106a38c.jpg

172200950_3d0faec63e.jpg

172200937_c87122c4ce.jpg

172200918_70de3029bc.jpg

172200901_a30e7551fc.jpg

172200848_01ad9c0348.jpg

172201072_7f2f0ca256.jpg

was good turn out, shamed we got kicked out at 9pm, should've went into the car park opposite, i sat there with a few mates for a while until we went off.

Was good to see u again Ben :)

Saw Leeky but he was too busy chatting so i didn't have chance to say hi :unsure:

We went to the local pub and had a beer and a chat for another hour.

we went to play frisby hehe, then had a wee race with my mate in the glanza, could just keep up with him, driving like looneys on the motorway home :lol:

was good to see everyone again :thumbsup: some wicked cars there tonight and a really good turnout... some awesome pics too B) :thumbsup:

as I pulled out of the pub got chased by plod for a bit till he pulled me over for having "very bright rear lights" :blink::huh:

wooooooooooooooo thos pics are amazing can you put them on the ts poset please bibbs?

as I pulled out of the pub got chased by plod for a bit till he pulled me over for having "very bright rear lights" :blink::huh:

Yeah, I saw you behind me getting stopped, so did a u-turn round the motorway roundabout and came back to check it out. You had gone by the time I got back, so I guessed they didn't stop you for long.

Fun evening otherwise! Loads of cars, some quality pub time and Lee sold his Lotus! :thumbsup:

Paul.

"Waiting for McDonalds to open"

172200918_70de3029bc.jpg

"Happy Chappie"

172201072_7f2f0ca256.jpg

Paul.

Great turnout, sorry i didnt get to have a good chat with everyone and again sorry i couldnt get to the pub to have a :beer: :( There was a guy who met me there to look at the Esprit - but at least he bought it :D Woo yay!

I now have the money to insure my Aristo again :lol:

Saw Leeky but he was too busy chatting so i didn't have chance to say hi :unsure:

Sorry about that Shelly, i did see you but when i got out of the convo and turned round you were gone :crybaby: Didnt recognise you straight away, i like the new hair :D :thumbsup:

For some reason bens pictures are screaming out PHOTOSHOP ME!! :lol::lol:

Sorry, I'm a bit bored :lol:

172201072_7f2f0ca256.jpg

Just trying to hide my semi ;)

Great turnout, sorry i didnt get to have a good chat with everyone and again sorry i couldnt get to the pub to have a :beer: :( There was a guy who met me there to look at the Esprit - but at least he bought it :D Woo yay!

I now have the money to insure my Aristo again :lol:

Sorry about that Shelly, i did see you but when i got out of the convo and turned round you were gone :crybaby: Didnt recognise you straight away, i like the new hair :D :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: No problem Lee, i thought u didn't quite recognise me :lol: yeah i have a fringe now hehe. I was waiting to chat to you, but whoever was talking to u seem like he's going to be forever. oh well, least i saw ur Lotus too, nice :thumbsup:

Everyone loved ur CF wing and boot Ben, they all said it really suits the S2K :)

Ur exhaust scared the crap outta me :lol:

:thumbsup: No problem Lee, i thought u didn't quite recognise me :lol: yeah i have a fringe now hehe. I was waiting to chat to you, but whoever was talking to u seem like he's going to be forever. oh well, least i saw ur Lotus too, nice :thumbsup:

Hehe thanks, its a nice looking car...just a shame its better to look at than to own or drive :lol:

We'll deffo catch up at JAE if not the next Reading meet which i think is like 3 days before JAE :thumbsup:

Everyone loved ur CF wing and boot Ben, they all said it really suits the S2K :)

Ur exhaust scared the crap outta me :lol:

Yeah? I'm still not 100% .. love it with the roof up, but not sure about down. But sod it, it's on :D

Good to see you again hon. Catch you laters.

Good to see ya both, got JAE to come. Will probably see u peeps there, or any other Reading meet if it's a tuesday :lol:

Catch ya later ;)

Next time i'll take the S2K for a spin :lol:

Yup, was good to pop along as I have not been for ages... hopefully next month I'll be in the TT ;)

What type of lense filter was used in those pics? They look very good!!!

Can I just also add?

FTOs are very !Removed!.

Thankyou.

For some reason bens pictures are screaming out PHOTOSHOP ME!! :lol::lol:

:rolleyes:

gallery_2649_232_20573.jpg

:lol: LMFAO :thumbsup:

I think you should stop sh*tting is other peoples thread Ian .. ;)

bibbs, awesome pics, kept me laughing for ages, maybe these should be put out for the staggy and not the ginger toad ;-).

D

TEEE HEEEE

That had me lauging in the office like a wee lassy!!!!

As much as the whole hairdresser thing goes.

That car has handed alot of people their @ss that weren't expecting it!!

9K rpm has alot to say to bigger revless machines!