Do Not Sell My Personal Information

17" Alloy Wheels

whitehot

I have a 03 Previa and was wondering if there would be any problem in fitting 17" Low Profile Wolfrace alloys to it. :)

As long as they're the correct PCD and offset, then there's no reason why not. I know of at least 3 late shape Previas with 18's on (and mine are on the way!) and I believe it is possible to fit up to 20" wheels although some suspension adjustments may be needed for them .

As long as they're the correct PCD and offset, then there's no reason why not. I know of at least 3 late shape Previas with 18's on (and mine are on the way!) and I believe it is possible to fit up to 20" wheels although some suspension adjustments may be needed for them .

Cheers for the advise m8. Will have a go at fitting them then :thumbsup:

Is that a pic of your previa as a avatar? If it is any chance of some more pics? it looks great :D

My pleasure! :thumbsup: And yeah that's my Previa (Estima actually as I imported it from Japan, but that's being picky!!) I'll see if I can get a couple more pics on here for you, it came with the aftermarket bodykit and wheels on but has had a fair bit done since then - slowly but surely I'm getting it there!

Good luck with your wheels, in my opinion it will make your Prev look much better.

Here's a couple of pics as requested

japesrimg600x4501142839109jape.jpg These are on their way here! (18x8.5, replacing the 16x7s)

ssa501779ta.jpgssa503134bp.jpg

ssa500762rj.jpg

Changed the head unit this week to an all-in-one 6.5" touch screen unit, and recently added a fourth screen in the top passenger side glove box, so as I say, it's coming on slowly!!

• 1 year later...

japesrimg600x4501142839109jape.jpg These are on their way here! (18x8.5, replacing the 16x7s)

ssa500762rj.jpg

Changed the head unit this week to an all-in-one 6.5" touch screen unit, and recently added a fourth screen in the top passenger side glove box, so as I say, it's coming on slowly!!

I want to put 17s or 18s on mine so thanks for the info. If I was to put regular tyres on rather than low profiles would the speedo need to be recalibrated?

• 3 weeks later...

ssa500762rj.jpg

I want to put 17s or 18s on mine so thanks for the info. If I was to put regular tyres on rather than low profiles would the speedo need to be recalibrated?

In a word - yes!!!