Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Apologise Now...

Karma Supra

Please don't abuse me....

Yup, my supra is not fixed yet, and I don't fancy it being my daily driver.... so I have defected to a german car, as the FTO although it has never let me down should really be sold now (will be re advertised in the for sale section shortly).

The new car is definitely a charlie car though.... its 80s and reletively cheap....

ten points for anyone (other then Lee) who can guess what it is :lol::lol: (Milly is soooooo going to kill me when she gets home!!!!!)

I'll say a BMW 8 series for a laugh, they were cool cars! :yes:

But then again maybe a Merc 190?

vw polo or vw passat 1980s box style ... :P :D

Ten points go to..............................

Flamby!!!!!!!!

Right... I'm off fora play..... saeeys!!!!!

YAY :thumbsup: rock on! lol will have to see that sometime :D

Hmmm... interested to see how this goes. I'm thinking of following up the 2cv (sometime....) with one of these.

Well - good luck :thumbsup:

A

Cheers :thumbsup:

Seems to be going well... its fairly slow compared to a supra, but its not toooo slow... mine isa limited edition one with no creature comforts, no sunroof, no driving aids....

She has a turbo bodykit and 911 recaro seats, original phone dial wheels and is in bright red :yes:

Neesda bit of patching up, but drives like a dream (full porshe service history).

I am going to get a litlle sticker made up...

"my other car is a Mkiii Supra"... for the porsche, obviously ;) :lol:

It passes the Leeky tests of approval... Milly went ape.. I kinda didn't tell her I got a new car.... and she got home to find a red porsche in her parking space..... :!Removed!:

I don't like this attitude where you can just apologise and that makes it ok! :lol:

I have to say I wasn't too sure about the whole 928/944 thing when they came out---basically a rebadged VW or was it Audi? But the shape has aged well and it does have retro cool :thumbsup:

Paul.

Sounds very nice, always liked them, never could afford one. A pic or two would be nice, hint hint... :yes:

I took some pics of it at the weekend....unfortunately i have only just become sober :lol:

Will pass them onto charlie tonight to post :thumbsup:

Pity the cost of parts is way O.T.T.

Huh???? I was looking at the service history... on average the parts are a third of the cost of an equivelant toyota/supra part!!!!

Pics on their way... my camera broke and I have been too tied up spoending money on cars parts to buy another :( I kinda borrowed the money to buy this car :o

Piccies off Leeky's phone :thumbsup:

porka.JPG

porka2.JPG

porka3.JPG

Its not a supra... but its considerably mre "me" then the FTO :D

Thats actually a crackin lookin car mate , ok so its not a supra but :) bet it still shifts !!