Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Ordered

kenl

Had an Aygo+ for a few hours today and have placed an order. Was really happy with it. Engine note is a bit weird pulling away - no doubt due to the 3-cylinder engine.

Otherwise, a great wee car. Seemed a bit rattly from the A-pillars - is this normal or just the demo car?

Have ordered a 3-door Chilli Red Aygo SPORT - no extras except mats thrown in by dealer.

Total on-the-road price £7051, paying cash with no trade-in.

Considered the Aygo BLACK - special edition. It is though, based on a +, therefore does not have rev counter or fog lights. No big deal really, but I was worried that it would have the same resale in future as a + and not a SPORT, even though the price is the same as a SPORT.

I am collecting in September with a 56 plate. Order system predicting it will reach dealer by 23/8.

Cheers, KenL

Congrats - sounds a good price - did you get air as well for that ? My A pillars rattle slightly so seem to be the norm.

Have fun with it, my girlfriend ordered the black + version this weekend including the sportpakkage (14" 8-spokes rims) and the airco. The downside is that we have to wait till september.

Otherwise, a great wee car. Seemed a bit rattly from the A-pillars - is this normal or just the demo car?

My A Pillars only rattle when my sub bashes out a big note.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a 1.0 Black with a/c and protection pack. I managed to get them down to £7550 on the road with a delievery at the end of this week.

Don't think I could've done any better?

Just ordered a 1.0 Black with a/c and protection pack. I managed to get them down to £7550 on the road with a delievery at the end of this week.

Delivery this week? How the hell did you that? Are they going to beam it from the fabric to your dealer :D

Delivery this week? How the hell did you that? Are they going to beam it from the fabric to your dealer :D

No idea. But both dealers I was talking to said delivery within 2 weeks. Surprised me too !!

I know when i got my Aygo, was in january now, orgionally orderd a Aygo+ but they said delivery would be anything from 8 weeks so thats why i just ordered the sport model which only took a week to get.

I know when i got my Aygo, was in january now, orgionally orderd a Aygo+ but they said delivery would be anything from 8 weeks so thats why i just ordered the sport model which only took a week to get.

Delivery will depend on whether or not the dealer had ordered one in to use as a demo etc. They may also be able to check national stcok (I know VW do this) to see if there is one coming in that is not already reserved.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links