Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girlfriends Getting A Yaris, Couple Of Qs

ds2000

Hi all.

As in the title really my girlfriend is buying herself a Yaris, should be here on the 1st of September :D. Its her 1st car as well.

She's quite keen on cars and loves my Prelude and the Celica range, just a quick question on owning it really. Does she need to know anything in particular or are they pretty bullet proof?

Being a Honda boy I'm used to reliability and I'm really glad she's choose a Toyota over any non Jap makes :)

Dave

hi and welcome

no just look after it run it in as directed and it'll be fine. however watch out for trollies as from what iv'e read here they do dent a bit easy

take it she's had the 1.0 they arnt bad performance wise, they wont win land speed records but they aint bad for a 1.0.

if she has any probs or questions speak to jen she has a 1.0 too

hi mate..

i've got a tsport version, and the only thing wrong with is that it tends to rattle a bit. (i'm guessing they have sorted this out in the 03 models). Other than that no problems what so ever :D

Surinder...

Thanks for that, as you've said I can't imagine there will be much, I love the Toyo range as much as some of the H's if I'm honest :group-cuddles: the new Celica is begging me to take her out for a test drive, I'm waiting for the new Supra though, not that I could ever afford it ;)

She has gone for the 1.0i model, she's found a bargain though, I think it was £6.5k with 15" alloys and a CD player :eek:

Shrewd business women if ever I saw one ;) :D

Hi, welcome to the club :group-cuddles:

As Dawesy said they're fine, haven't noticed alot of rattles on mine(CD too loud), i'm pretty happy with mine 1.0 is nippy enough for town, must admit i'm looking into a T-sport in a vane attempt to keep up with Dawesy's car.

They do dent though so watch those panels with maniacs with shopping trolleys.

Keep us posted. :)

Thanks again, I'll get some pics of her when it arrives, I may stick a few cheaky ones of my lude in as well ;) :drool:

For your info, there's a suitable turbo kits for the yaris. Made by HKS if you want higher performance :eek:

How come the Yaris is taking so long to arrive ?? I ordered a Yaris T3 D4D in silver a week ago and I pick it up next week! Two weeks from ordering to delivery.

Suppose it does help that my old man runs the dealership :)

Andy