Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hey Guys....did You Miss Me?

corollasr

hey everyone, for those of you who know me you'll know i bought myself a 206 back in april. and i have to say, it was the worst car i've ever had to drive. i've had no end of propblems and am very tempted to rejoin the world of toyota.

been looking around for insuance quotes for cars when i'm 21 and i've managed to get some decent prices on celicas, mr2s and even supras, so it looks as if i'm gonna be entering the wonderful world of turbo power

as well as me, my mum is looking at an mr2 as she wants something sporty to charge around in.

if anyone has any of the above stated cars could you let me know as i'll be looking in the next few months

cheers

ed

in the case of the 206? most definitely not. tried to find the whereabouts of the old corolla, but apparently it was sold for parts a while back. shame, as it had a fair bit of life left in it

ed

RE - a nice mr2.... my mate traded one into the Bristol garage.... she got under 2k less then the current asking price when she chopped it in.... Its the blue MR2 W Plate with 40,000 miles on the clock. not sure if its local enough for you or not. But she kept it really mint.

You can find it using the used car search on the main toyota site.

Hi, Check out the For Sale forum, Rash has a nice GT4 for sale atm ;) :thumbsup:

eh? who are you? :wacko:

only kiddin mate. welcome back to toc. now get rid of that french crap and get yourself a yota :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links