Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Are The 'i'm Excited' Jae Posts?

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnome

• earpl

• cfc1

• GIDDLEPIN

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm NOT bothered Les..................... :wacko:

Can't make it this year due to work. Huge festival calls................ :yes:

I'm excited, although I'm holding it in, so I can blow up at JAE.... :D

Get to stay all weekend this year, and I've booked off the Friday and Monday around the weekend.

BTW. Anyone going over Friday from Midlands way?

I'll be heading Banbury - Northampton - Peterborough.

Thursday, Friday, Sat, Sunday & Monday booked off work :D :D :D

New Double Airbed arrived today along with the Toffoc and a few other bits coming this week :D

Can't wait and have the Thoresby Park warm up this weekend.

Double Airbed? You big girl?

You'll only be asleep for about 5 hours - not enough time to warrant comfortable sleeping conditions...

Indeed. I'll be running round my car in circles at 3am, praising the lord of Yarii.

Then I'll collapse, and will have the tarpooling ready, to lie under....

How a bout an ooooooohhhhhhh FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK, half my engine is still in uxbridge, the headgasket is still in japan and the bearings are still in New Zealand post.... as of yet I don't even have a radiator...... :crybaby::crybaby:

You'll only be asleep for about 5 hours - not enough time to warrant comfortable sleeping conditions...

Doesn't matter what sleep I get I will want ot be comfy, will also have duvet and pillows and the whoel shebang, the advantage of having a car big enough to bring everything and more :D

Doesn't matter what sleep I get I will want ot be comfy, will also have duvet and pillows and the whoel shebang, the advantage of having a car big enough to bring everything and more :D

It's not size that matters ;)

I can get that lot in mine as well :P :lol:

It's my first one, so I don't know what to get excited about. Am looking forward to it though, bbq and beers, how can it be bad?

Errrrrrrrm, if a member was to turn up in a german car...... would it get burnt???? (Don't worry I'd go nowhere near the actual stand! just by the camping area!!!!)

I am being let down by everyone else left right and centre with my supra....... and am mentally preparing myself for the worst :(

JAE JAE JAE

JAE JAE JAE EEEEEE

JAE JAE JAEEEEEEEEEE

JAE EEEE J A EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whats it all about then?

A get together.. some coffee and a chat i guess?.. sounds ok to me.

Charlie.. the camping area is on stand.. but its fine.. we can all sing Kum Ba Ya sitting in front of it :lol:

I'm excited about it too! Need to buy the rest of the camping stuff though this weekend :D oh and I think we'll find some room for alcohol in the Yaris too :thumbsup:

Im looking forward to it, i just hope i can get my new car in time for it :)

But otherwise beer and tent are ready to rock :thumbsup:

My airbed is currently held with parcel company.. gonna pick it up later methinks... or sommat...

tent is being aired this weekend :P

Need to buy copious amounts of booze... and find a way to fit it all into Skye... im sure I'll be fine, after all, Les fits all his stuff in an mk3 :P

Bring it on!

My airbed is currently held with parcel company.. gonna pick it up later methinks... or sommat...

tent is being aired this weekend :P

Need to buy copious amounts of booze... and find a way to fit it all into Skye... im sure I'll be fine, after all, Les fits all his stuff in an mk3 :P

Bring it on!

Tell me about it!!! Theres barely room for ickle me in there lol :help:

LOL Anne...

well just sorted this year's supply of glo sticks :P for some sweet glo stick action ;)

prolly gonna nip home at lunchtime... sort out picking up my airbed.. (least i think its that.. dont remember buying anything else recently lol)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links