Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Countdown Starts... Hopefully Car Returns Next Week!

adamgt

Im sure most of you know the problems i have had with xs-power $hit!! Which was all sent back for a refund (with a struggle) and i recommend you all stay clear of them!!!!

Anyway... My new Garrett GT28 has arrived at the garage: B)

Garrett.jpg

So now they just have to fit the turbo, get it sent away for the custom exhaust... then fit and map the ECU! They tell me that it "should" be ready by next week... it will be a strange feeling driving it away after 1 month and 3 weeks without it.... oh... and because of the fact that it will have over a 100bhp more and alot more torque :D

Below is a pic of where my car has sat for the last 3 weeks without even moving or being touched :( no exhaust system or turbo :(

atweston-1.jpg

I will use this thread to update how its going until completion ;)

And mike... im sure i will be seeing you in a couple of weeks when i have it all done :P

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adamgt

• Jones~32

• Sketchy

• chris202

lmao, you beat me to it! :lol:

That turbo looks like a monster :D hope it all comes together asap for you mate ;)

lmao, you beat me to it! :lol:

That turbo looks like a monster :D hope it all comes together asap for you mate ;)

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

What he said. :yes::thumbsup:

Mate some good news at last, glad to hear it's all coming together. That there car of yours is gonna be the mutts :drool: . Get your rebuild done then you can get the power up over 400 :D

rebuild will be done next year at the same time as the clutch... im sure i will have fun with the 360 for now :P

rebuild will be done next year at the same time as the clutch... im sure i will have fun with the 360 for now :P

Unless the clutch gives up before then??? :D

Unless the clutch gives up before then??? :D

OR your license gets taken off you :lol::lol::thumbsup:

I know with 360bhp mine wouldn't last long , i've had 6points since i got my celi (and its a ghey ss1) :lol:

Cant wait for the reports when it`s done Adam. It`s goin to be frickin awsome. :yes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cant wait for the reports when it`s done Adam. It`s goin to be frickin awsome. :yes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

me too!!!! :Jumpy: Im getting excited now things are moving along :D

Im hoping that this summer I will meet a few more people from TOC at meets/track days etc.... so then you can also experience the results for yourself :P

I want to take it round castle combe aswell after seeing the action at japfest :yes: B)

Im hoping that this summer I will meet a few more people from TOC at meets/track days etc.... so then you can also experience the results for yourself :P

I want to take it round castle combe aswell after seeing the action at japfest :yes: B)

Let me know if your coming down to combe it's only about 20 mins from my house so i'll deffo be coming for a look :D :thumbsup:

Great news adam THE BEAST! springs to mind, will be good to here the reports of your fun drives when it's back in your control.

not long now eh :D

Let me know if your coming down to combe it's only about 20 mins from my house so i'll deffo be coming for a look :D :thumbsup:

:lol: Its about 5hrs from my house an i'm tempted to come have a look

:lol: Its about 5hrs from my house an i'm tempted to come have a look

:laughing: :laughing: Not sure how far from me it is, but I am interested in seeing it on track :D

Thats pretty unanimous then. Cos i might well drag my sorry a$$ along. :yes:

sorryass.jpg

2 and a half hours for me apparantly, hmm.... :lol: :D

they still havent put the turbo on!! looking more like next week really. gggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Patience, patience. It`ll be worth the wait. :yes::thumbsup:

i really hope so.. i miss my car now :(

and ive been patient for ~7weeks now :(

Just think of the power once its done :thumbsup:

have you seen the car ?

They havent actually lost it or anything have they ??? :lol::bye:

:lol: if i hadn't seen it then it may have crossed my mind. It hasnt moved at all for the last 3-4 weeks... still sat exactly where it is in that pic i posted at the top of this thread :(

You can imagine the tearoom at the garage... 8 o`clock sharp, every morning for the past 3 weeks.

'Anyone found the keys for the GT-4 yet?' :lol: Sorry Adam. :ph34r:

right... me thinks im gonna go for a little bike ride to the garage to kick their ***** if its not being done yet!

right... me thinks im gonna go for a little bike ride to the garage to kick their ***** if its not being done yet!

Could always show them the way to do it :D :P

Can you imagine it "what's that bloke doin' to that car"

"dunno Guv he just turn up and starting working"

Shrug of sholders "Oh well he's doing more work than you and I not paying him, leave him to it" :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links