Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Countdown Starts... Hopefully Car Returns Next Week!

adamgt

I'd still be ****** off my car wasnt back....

yes i am :wacko:

Oh yea and let us know what kind of job they do of the mapping, opinions seem to be split on thors mapping abilitys at the moment so would like to know how other companies fair...

will do mate.

'Rogue' from gt4oc went there the other day aswell, with his funny looking blue 4

Yeah i will feel like a learner again by the time i get it back :P

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adamgt

• Jones~32

• Sketchy

• chris202

Wonder where you cut an pasted it from? :lol: (doh caps lok) :P

Was sorry to hear it Adam, but more surprised that it STILL isnt done! :huh:

At least the end seems to be in sight now :) :thumbsup:

you could of borrowed my 1.4 corsa auto for a while. :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :lol:

68 bhp fwwwooaaarrrrrrrrr

LMAO @ Booster :lol:

I'll let Adam tell you what hes been using recently :lol::unsure:

you could of borrowed my 1.4 corsa auto for a while. :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :lol:

68 bhp fwwwooaaarrrrrrrrr

dont you worry... im driving a 59bhp KA :lol:

i beat a 1.2 clio the other day... was close tho :rolleyes:

g.jpg

:thumbsup: all good fun though :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

fingers crossed my four will be on the road this friday :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I haven`t uncrossed them yet. You must be close to a nervoud breakdown. :lol:

fingers crossed my four will be on the road this friday :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Are you not getting seriously ****** off with this company yet??

I know for sure since watching your progress that I would never use such a disorganised company. They've given you so many promises and failed to keep everyone of them. You should have you motor back a month a go. :!Removed!:

Are you getting a discount or anything free due to all this messing about they've done??

On the upside you should have a fantastic motor once complete - I've got to say your a very patient man :thumbsup:

I haven`t uncrossed them yet. You must be close to a nervoud breakdown. :lol:

i sure am :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Are you not getting seriously ****** off with this company yet??

I know for sure since watching your progress that I would never use such a disorganised company. They've given you so many promises and failed to keep everyone of them. You should have you motor back a month a go. :!Removed!:

Are you getting a discount or anything free due to all this messing about they've done??

On the upside you should have a fantastic motor once complete - I've got to say your a very patient man :thumbsup:

I know its been such as mess!! a lot of the problem was xs power :ffs: !!! Then Wp messing around... then the exhaust co having a mixup :wacko::wacko:

Today i got a call from Paul Weston (owner/manager) and my exhaust was started yesterday (monday) and will be finished by 2moro (wednesday). Paul said he plans to have it all done and on the road by friday evening :D .... but we will see

Thursday i will at least be posting pics of the new turbo setup and exhaust system. Once i have it back on the road i will do some short vids for you all too ;)

Meanwhile this is my chosen method of transport :lol:

54_1.JPG

Edited by rhaines

54_1.JPG

Sweet, get a bit of cardboard pegged to the seat stays and that would be one monster sounding ride... :D :thumbsup:

54_1.JPG

Sweet, get a bit of cardboard pegged to the seat stays and that would be one monster sounding ride... :D :thumbsup:

LMAO @ Sketchy!! :laughing:

Adam, that sure beats the KA! :P

the exhaust is all done :D 3" straight through :D

still on track for friday night

Pics to come 2moro night ;)

Damn it ....... I`m getting excited... About a !Removed! Gen6...... :lol::lol::lol: Excellent news Adam. :thumbsup:

Damn it ....... I`m getting excited... About a !Removed! Gen6...... :lol::lol::lol: Excellent news Adam. :thumbsup:

Thats understandable, afterall, Adam's aint just 'a Gen 6' now is it :lol::lol:

i shall call it the 'generation 8' gt4 :lol::lol:

i shall call it the 'generation 8' gt4 :lol::lol:

Good news mate, all finally coming together for ya. Recon we going to have to arrange a meet just to celibrate the completion :D

Good news mate, all finally coming together for ya. Recon we going to have to arrange a meet just to celibrate the completion :D

I'd be up for that :thumbsup:

I'd be up for that :thumbsup:

sounds good... ive always wanted a TOC meet anyway :thumbsup:

Been to WP and my car is back with the full exhaust system on :D

unfortunatly greg @wp didnt tell them the right tailpipe... so i got the wrong one :angry: but for now it will do the job... i will get that re done later, i just want my car back :P

car is looking rather sorry for itself with half the stuff out of the engine bay missing, and surface rust on the turbo (which will be gone when i go out for a blast and heat it up :driving:)

Paul W said its booked in to go on the dyno for setup/mapping for most of 2moro, and once they are happy with it... i will be driving away :D :D :D

Here are a few pics... not the greatest photography sorry :unsure:

CIMG0168.jpg

CIMG0169.jpg

CIMG0172.jpg

looking good! and your right your photography skills are a bit lacking! lol

Whens your due date?

2moro evening :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy:

Is that your 4x4 in the background too :D??

Bet you cant sit still jus now lol road trip and a half tomorrow !!

Yep. Thats a Turbo. :yes: And the exhaust seems awfully exhaust like. :yes: It`s horrible when you see them like that - half built. But it is certainly coming together. Speaking of which. Make sure they actually put all the manifold bolts back in. :yes: I`ve got a feeling this engine/car is going to be fricking awesome. :yes::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links