Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Countdown Starts... Hopefully Car Returns Next Week!

adamgt

Malta isnt that where all the old folks go :D

If were doing a big meeet remeber some of us poor barstewards live miles away......but still would be interested in appearing !

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adamgt

• Jones~32

• Sketchy

• chris202

Malta isnt that where all the old folks go :D

If were doing a big meeet remeber some of us poor barstewards live miles away......but still would be interested in appearing !

Ive heard mixed things about malta... but i have a few mates who went there and said it was great. Well the hotel has a indoor and outdoor pool... and theres a beach nearby... that will do me for a relxing week :D

you also have to bear in mind that you get double the MPG of some of us :laughing: maybe start a new thread soon... can discuss where it should take place ;)

maybe start a new thread soon... can discuss where it should take place ;)

Sounds like a plan :yes:

MPG ! am 23 not 45 !!! ;)

Thats the last thing on my mind :D

Well when we do Malta flights 98% of it is old biddys , but they love it - good place to chill and relax !

Ive heard mixed things about malta... but i have a few mates who went there and said it was great. Well the hotel has a indoor and outdoor pool... and theres a beach nearby... that will do me for a relxing week :D

!Removed! Humid from what I remember hope the place your staying at has AC. Oh and all the drinks taste of salt water coz the don't have any fresh water...

Or was that somewhere else I went :wacko:

How come your sell the TRD kit though you only just got it... might have the corners off you if they've not gone already?? :thumbsup:

Im even selling my Full TRD bodykit on gt4oc.

*Goes to GT4OC to check the price :D

ITS PAYDAY!! :lol:

Yeah actually you selling sideskirts ?? :D

yup :yes:

but i have to be careful on here as im not aloud to sell stuff. pm me or chat to me on MSN ;)

How come your sell the TRD kit though you only just got it... might have the corners off you if they've not gone already?? :thumbsup:

i bought it last year and need the money for brakes + insurance + petrol :!Removed!:

Yup the corners are still up for grabs ;)

Yeah actually you selling sideskirts ?? :D

yup :yes:

but i have to be careful on here as im not aloud to sell stuff. pm me or chat to me on MSN ;)

i bought it last year and need the money for brakes + insurance + petrol :!Removed!:

Yup the corners are still up for grabs ;)

Your in-box full :rolleyes: cant send pm .

:thumbsup: I am really interested in some sideskirts in anyone was thinkin about getting rid of theirs :thumbsup:

Your in-box full :rolleyes: cant send pm .

:thumbsup: I am really interested in some sideskirts in anyone was thinkin about getting rid of theirs :thumbsup:

Inbox now has space :thumbsup:

Great to see the car out of the garage and you driving it again adam! Enjoy it looks like a beast, :thumbsup: Will you be taking this to Santa Pod would like to see some quarter mile times :yes: :)

Great to see the car out of the garage and you driving it again adam! Enjoy it looks like a beast, :thumbsup: Will you be taking this to Santa Pod would like to see some quarter mile times :yes: :)

Thanks mate!

Yeah probably will take it to pod... but im not expecting good times with my clutch. I might even wait until i have a new one. The guy who mapped my car took it out for a test and recons my clutch wont last long at all with so much torque... and thats without launching it.. so if i go pod... prob no launching at all :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links