Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Avensis T Spirit Automatic

Julncamp

I had a Silver Fern metallic color Toyota Avensis T spirit 2.0LVVti model with the auto /sequential gearbox It is a late 03 plate and is now retaxed and MOT'd. It is the satandard T spirit model; but many additional genuineToyota options / accessories have been added. It has the Full Map DVD Sat Nav with remote control. Parking Sensors; Tilt and slide sun roof; and mobile phone hands free kit for Nokia. It has 12months genuine Toyota extended warranty.

It is in very good condition and has a full service history form the local toyota dealer. It has covered 78900 miles but drives like new, there are a few minor stone chip damages to the front spoiler It has recently been serviced ( 80K) and valeted for the future owner. Over the life span the mpg has averaged out at 35.6mpg. Individula journeys can manage 39.8mpg

Yes the mileage is fairly high but its daily run has been 45 miles to work with 60% motoway at 70mph. It has been carefully driven and well looked after and service above and beyond the manufactures recommendation. Its well known at the local Toyota dealers as an expectional car.

The reason for selling is I need to reduce my petrol bill!..... diesel avensis or Prius.....

This is the top of the range avensis and i'm asking £8150 ono

If genuinely interested please contact me for any further information

This car is now SOLD

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links