Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Else Ever Impule Purchased A Car Before?

Fizz

Thanks for the comments people..

Looking over the car today in the bright sunshine made all the difference in appearance as she looked mint. hardly a stone chip on her! :yes:

Gotta say that the body of this car is in better condition than my old MR2.. and for those who saw my MR2 will know it was in good nick.

Rash.. tell your little one to play with her dolls.. :rolleyes: :P

Amd for the record.. i love the raise blocks!.. thast what makes the GT4! I just want some genuine ones with GT4 embossed on them! B)

Thanks for the comments people..

Looking over the car today in the bright sunshine made all the difference in appearance as she looked mint. hardly a stone chip on her! :yes:

Gotta say that the body of this car is in better condition than my old MR2.. and for those who saw my MR2 will know it was in good nick.

Rash.. tell your little one to play with her dolls.. :rolleyes: :P

Amd for the record.. i love the raise blocks!.. thast what makes the GT4! I just want some genuine ones with GT4 embossed on them! B)

Nice car mate , extremely jealous :thumbsup:

I bought my Celica on impulse off e-bay , 10mins left - bidded - won = big mistake :lol:

Glad to see you followed your heart dude :thumbsup: i've never done that before :shutit: :lol: ;)

Congrats on your impulse purchase!

Lovely motor. :yes:

Sort of Impulse bought the Yaris....

Had a 1.3 for a hire car for a month, and then had to look for a car after destroying the Micra.

Looked at 206's, Ford Focus', etc, but my mind was already set on the Toyota. ;)

Nice lookin motor too. :D

Yeah, I've impulse-bought a car. Its the one blocking up my garage and stopping me buying a beaut like that one (or that lovely Supra RZ that is/was listed :( ) Can't beat Retail Theapy :D

Nice one :thumbsup:

A

Well.. the car is driving great and im loving the power once more!

Also forgot how quick the fuel gauge goers down in cars with the 3S-GTE engine.. :lol:

Cheers for the comments.. I have some more pics actually.. will post them up in the Celica GT4 section as its going to be my new home. :P

I bought a 1991 Nissan Sentra for $300 the other day. Think the Primera GT's SR20DE in a much smaller, lighter package. That was pretty impulsive, but since I've passed the Volvo to my father, I need a winter beater.

Very nice, and keep the blocks black. Just get the 'GT-Four' bit on them painted silver. Would look nice.

And if they don't have the 'GT-Four' written on them, get some decals made up to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Missed this post Fizz you git!! Good lad, can't keep away from that 3S-GTE tubby lump eh?! :thumbsup:

I'm so missing driving at the moment :crybaby:

Joe

Very nice, and keep the blocks black. Just get the 'GT-Four' bit on them painted silver. Would look nice.

And if they don't have the 'GT-Four' written on them, get some decals made up to do it.

Keep an eye out for some genuine blocks for me bud... :thumbsup:

Joe - You keep going offline on MSN everytime i try and chat to ya.. :rolleyes: Otherwise you would have known sooner.. :lol:

Just changed from AOL to BT matey so no problems anymore, well for now. I'll get MSN set up and catch you on there sometime. :thumbsup:

Joe