Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Avensis

hitesh

I have a avensis T-spirt which i can say is a great car.

the only thing i want to change is the door and dash trims which only come in a greyish design in the UK, i know in some other countries (ie czech, turkey etc) you can have a nice wooden trim.

Just need help of how to go about getting hold of the wooden trims so i can fit it in my car.

post-4-1059605167.jpg

if you contact your dealer they might be able to help

Chances are it's plain plastic trim with wooden look. At least that's what they had in the previous model. Just thought I let you know before you buy it.

i fit these on the avensis currently, they are called driver and passenger ornaments, they come in silver (carbon fibre look), wood effect and plain black. the wood effect ones are the only colour if you have a ivory coloured interior. black is generally on the lower spec car

thanks for replys, i have tried my uk dealer but they say they can only supply parts fitted to uk spec cars so no joy there.

found a few websites but no trims avalable for new avensis.

djx , im trying to get the trims from ireland, if i do get them are they easy for me to change, do they just clip in?

What are the chances of me getting them directly from factory?

they just push in with clips so you should be able to get them out using a thin blade type instrument. and on the passenger on just carefully unplug the swith connections. as for getting them direct from the factory i really dont know, no harm in trying though. i dont know how much they cost either, remembering that the passenger long one will not fit in ones pocket if i were into that kind of thing :yes::rolleyes::ph34r:

to add to the above post, you might want to try ordering from japan as for the past few weeks we have been building the new avensis for the japanese market. these feature things that will never be on euro models such as 4wd, dvd players, tv's in the back of the headrests, they are also asking us not to fit the silver , wood or black trims as they have there own to fit although i dont know what style or colour they are. might be worth you checking it out