Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1st Service Due

cfc1

My service is due before i set off for JAE.. (but i will probably leave untill I come back... be more beer money that way ) does anyone know roughly what i should pay?.. I will be supplying the oil and air filters myself (TRD ones being fitted).

Also.. through reading the forum i will be telling them not to bother with screenwash as they charge extorsh.. extro.. too much for it, what else should i be telling them NOT to do?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ..Ihave just had mine in,,,,yes they did add money for screenwash,,,,,,it came to about £70.00 for my first service ,,they also offer a free valetting service as well,,,my car is always clean so asked them to give my alloys a good "wipe over" while it was up in the air on those thingymebobs....I took mine to H W Moon Toyota were i bought it from in Wigan,,I like that dealership......P.P.

...Hi again ..tomorrow i can find my bill and tell you the breakdown ofmy bill if thats of any use....P.P.

It's so long ago since mine Davey but I'm sure it was about £120 ish, so if you are supplying your own oil & filters it should be way lower. :thumbsup: The next service will be a biggy though :o

That would be great PP.. and yes Les, i am supplying my own oil and air filters.. of the TRD veriety :)

I will do it tomorrow and get my bill...i am soooo tired...must be this heat..yawnnnn :pepsi:

For CFC 1............10,000 vehicle inspection( I have done 7,500)

Geneal inspection £35.40....fluid top up and screen wash £2.70........... oil filter £7.00......... GSKT Drain Plug 78p.....Helix F 5w/30 £20.35.....total plus vat=£78.87......plus you can get a free valet if you book that,,,,i got my alloys cleaned and they looked cool when they had done them.......P.P.

Thanks PP... much appreciated :)

:thumbsup:

useful topic...

just got my MR2 in June, had 50 miles on it... now sitting at nearly 4k! :blink:

glad to see that the first service won't skin me too bad!

:thumbsup:

useful topic...

just got my MR2 in June, had 50 miles on it... now sitting at nearly 4k! :blink:

glad to see that the first service won't skin me too bad!

4k in a month-ish... Must be enjoying it ;)

Welcome to the club by the way Andie :thumbsup:

Les

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links