Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Almost Ready For Jae

Kerby

well my car is almost ready for JAE just got a couple of more things to do. the bonnet and seats have been kindly been loaned to me by clarky as i am still waiting for mine to come and wont be here in time for jae. need to fit the final harness tomorrow and under strut and a couple of bits and bobs and she should be done

IMG_0249re.jpg

IMG_0250re.jpg

and just a reminder of what my car looked like just over 12 months ago :lol:

rere.jpg

looks mighty fine as i have already said dude, modified very sensibly :thumbsup::lol: just over 12 months ago you said you would leave it standard :lol:

Mine needs a hoovered out and the compost removed from the front passenger seat.

Oh yeah, and washed but there's no point in doing that yet as I've a good couple of thousand fly-ridden miles to do before then :D

Looking good Chris :thumbsup: Standard? Who needs it ;)

A

Damn, it's exactly the same as clarkys now! :P

Looking good either way! :thumbsup:

Damn, it's exactly the same as clarkys now! :P

Looking good either way! :thumbsup:

i thought it was clarkys :eek:

its looking nice and clean :thumbsup:

lol im expectin alot of people sayin that. btw the car isnt clean you just cant see the 1001 bugs on the front and the dust all over it. thats tomorrow job to blitz it lol

Looking nice mate :D wish my car was anywhere near close to being ready for JAE :P Tbh dont expect to even stand out on the stand though! :P

Darn ..... I can't think of anything bad to say :P ;)

Looks good mate - I'll guess I'll see it at JAE :thumbsup:

Looks vv nice Chris

And oh my god, Dave not having anything bad to say... its a miracle! :lol::lol: :P

As I say too mate, top banana really. U can come mine and wash Celica too if u want ;)

Really liking it Chris, good job.

Don't get me started about bugs...the Blue is wearing these:

Link To Photo

Another Photo

It will be clean for JAE for definate, excluding dead bugs caught on the front on the way there :lol:

Sorry to be slightly off topic but does Everyone re-wash their cars again at JAE to remove bugs caught on the way? Just thought about that! :P O yeah and chris your bringing chyownster's lexus lights to JAE for me btw :P

Yeh amongst a couple of other bits and bobs :P I know theres plans for the next couple of weeks though so i'll let him off :lol:

best mod there is removal of halfrauds uber cheese number plate surround,

and mr wood y u geting lexubik lights

best mod there is removal of halfrauds uber cheese number plate surround,

and mr wood y u geting lexubik lights

Getting them for £20 (if they any good when i see them :P) so i just gona have a play with them see if i can make em look good :P Just a lil project really to keep me busy! Think i need to come see you before JAE mate to get those bits on my car if its alright so will sort that out with you sometime!

Wow mate :drool: It looks well nice! I want to know what skirts they are you have on your car? and will they fit on a phase 2 Yaris? and could I get anything similar to the front lip you have for phase 2 as well? coz i really wouldnt mind my car looking like yours! :D

:drool: <- again...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links