Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Car! .... :)

Jimlad

Ok....

Dunno how it happened, but managed to go from my Mr2 turbo to a pulsar to a Supra TT !!

Imported in February, 60K miles on the clock, timing belt changed, totally stock!!

These cars are mad... so effortlessley (sp) powerfull. Push the happy pedal and Mr Supra simply shoots into the distance. Totally different compared to the Mr2 and Pulsar.

I also never thought stock wheels would look half decent like they do! ...

Totally stock supra!!! .... not for long! ;)

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

DSCF0365.jpg

DSCF0366.jpg

DSCF0367.jpg

DSCF0368.jpg

DSCF0369.jpg

Very nice Jim. :yes: Not sure about the wheels myself but overall. it`s a cracker. :thumbsup:

I could almost go green with envy, i'm just waiting for my insurance to become more reasonable

Good choice.

Sweet ;)

Welcome to our world ;)

After living ith a supra turbo auto for a few days does it make sense now????? I have lost count of the amount of people that have said they would never have an auto/autos are rubbish untill they strap themselves into one of these :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Any plans?

I would have to straighten the emblem on the nose - it would just bug me. Guess UK headlights are on your shopping list ?

Nice looking car though :thumbsup:

NIce - glad to see you made the right choice :yes: Let the modding commence :thumbsup:

Rash

just noticed the emblem is squint on the front!... lol.

.. and yes... UK lights are on the list.

and yes... the autos are great!!!! I always used to say I would never have an auto.. but seriously... top stuff!

and yes... the autos are great!!!! I always used to say I would never have an auto.. but seriously... top stuff!

Its one of those things.... be prepared to get frustrated at idiots slagging them off ithout knowing what they are talking about.... driving an auto astra does not entitle you to an opinion!!! :lol:

You are perfectly entitled to garotte the first person that says "nice car, shame its an auto" ;)

You are perfectly entitled to garotte the first person that says "nice car, shame its an auto" ;)

That'll be Andy then (Jappybeast) :wacko:

Sweet car mate , love those supras.

I always thought autos were crap , the other night i had a ride in a soarer TT auto....... :0 wow , !Removed! scary

SUPRA = FANTASTIC :thumbsup:

AUTO = See this I cannot comment on as for one the only time I have ever driven an auto is reversing my Dad's car from the drive and that doesn't really count. Personally I can't imagine having to get used to not using my left hand on the gears all the time or moving my left foot on and off the clutch all the time. Must be a funny feeling getting used to it but hey I'd love to try an Auto with that sort of power - YES SIREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

what happened to the ugly duckilng.... i mean pulsar jim?

Its a dead nice car, reason I said about 'shame its an aout' be cause I started a Supra thread on here a few weeks ago and eveyone said get a manual!

Good project Jim.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links