Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Sera Turbo

toyotasera.co.uk

Hello Chaps/Chapesses.

I have decided to part company with my Sera and try something new - I've had a Sera since 1998 as my everyday car, and despite the turbo engine conversion in 2003, which revitalised my love affair with the little gullwing Coupe, I've reached the point where I fancy a change, and a more practical car is needed.

Its a 1990 H plate, imported into the country in 2002. Has the SLSS Speakers (with aftermarket head unit). I did the Starlet Turbo engine and gearbox swap in 2003 with the car on 56,000kms. My donor starlet had covered the same mileage, and 3 years later has 112,000kms.

Comes with some spares, some recently aquired Oz Racing wheels and some new boots - Dunlops Sport SP9000.

I'll be sad to see her go.

Asking £ 3500 ono.

Any questions, just send me an email at andrew@toyotasera.co.uk

The replacement may be very different to the Sera - an AMG spec C43 Mercedes. The Sera is such a capable car in many ways, that anything will have to be jolly good to beat its all round ability.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

That will make somone very happy mate, hope you get it sold for a fair price :)

• 15 years later...

I have looked around and seen that sera’s are usually 13k-20k, not trying to be rude as I would really like to buy this car. But just wondering if there is a problem with the car or something.

I think the problem is you are 15 years too late :laugh: 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links