Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sera For Sale

toyotasera.co.uk

I've put a post in the for sale section about my Sera turbo, which I've decided to sell. I know some people just hang out in this forum.

fancy a change, need a bigger car, Mercedes C43 AMG on shortlist.

Well I've said £ 3500 but would negotiate. Buyer would get spares and a full service included. Car has just had some new wheels and tyres as well.

thats a bleedin' good price considering the car you get. i wish i had a spare £3500 :drool:

• 1 month later...

I've had the Mercedes about a month now, so really ought to put more effort into selling the Sera.

late 1990 Toyota phase 1 Sera, I am first registered owner in the UK. Car now has 113000kms on the clock.

originally greenish yellow, but repainted outside to Lamborghini violet

brown interior

(car will come with an almost complete spare interior - your choice of phase 1 blue or brown seats)

dash cup holder *optional*

door marker lights *optional*

Super Live Sound System *optional*

(UK spec Panasonic Mini disc player & single cubby tray fitted, but an original SLSS head unit will be supplied with the car.) The rear speaker "sausage" has upgraded rear Speakers

Snazzy floor mats, front and rear *optional*

HID headlamps

Oz 15" F1 Evo wheels

Dunlop SP Sport 9000 15" tyres (about 6 weeks old)

full set of drivers manuals

workshop manual CD

parts list CD's

MoT until next Spring, Tax until autumn

recently repainted door window frames, tailgate upper panel and windscreen surround

stainless steel back box

Starlet Turbo conversion, done 55000kms ago and very reliable

top mounted intercooler

spare intercooler hoses / boost solenoid

Prior to sale car will be given a full fluid / filter swap and things like that.

There will be some mechanical spares included as well.

Discounted mail order parts for 12 months.

I'm asking £ 3,300 for the car.

I can assist with delivery if required, including overseas if necessary.

If required I can return the car to an original 5E-FHE engine specification with or without automatic transmission.

I would consider part exchange with another car if required.

IMG_0015.jpg

If i hadnt bought my starlet GT a few months ago, then this would be a buy and a half! Im sure someone will snap it up at that price.

You say you could return it to 5efhe? Does this mean then you still have the original 1.5 with wiring loom? If so, and you sell the sera as is, i might be interested in the 5efhe if your selling :)

I don't have the 5e-fhe that came out of my car, but I do have a spare 5e-fhe that could be fitted.

I've got 2 5e-fhe if you need one.

Ok mate well i will no doubt be in touch.

I want a 5E-FE for my GT to build up a 1.5 turbo. a 5E-FHE would be a little waste for this, but certainly an option if no 5e-fe about. However, the FHE would be ideal for a ep91 starlet sportif i know of ;) Do you actually have all the wiring loom and ancillaries for a 5e-fhe?

Wish I didn't have the 2CV blocking up my garage :(

A

As well as this Sera I have just acquired another Sera, which has had a very tiny front end accident. Its repairable, so whilst I bought it for parts, I haven't the heart to cull a car that doesn't need it.

However, towards the end of September I should be getting another Sera which will will have an engine and full loom

I currently have a spare engine out of a car with ECU, but without loom.

As for turbo conversion, the 5E-FHE has significantly thicker con-rods than both the 4e-fte and 5e-fe so should be stronger. It also has better cams - so if I was using a 5E as a turbo project, I would look for the FHE version.

The 5E-FHE has better cams than the 5E-FE,

Ok thanks for the info. It is looking likely then that the 5E-FHE is the engine i need.

I'm never gonna run big horsepower from my Starlet, just think the 1.5 would be ideal to give what the 1.3 lacks- torque. And improve the damn turbo lag!

Anyway i should stop hijacking your post trying to sell your car! I will send you a pm soon. Hope this post come's out ok i'm using my mobile to post it!

• 1 year later...

Visit my Sera specific forum and you may get more luck