Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

'93 Gts (u Help Design It)

93gtsWB

Hello All Celica Owners/Lovers,

I am VERY close to purchasing a '93 Celica GTS. What can I say, they are great cars.

After buying it, I am going to put a good month or 2 (more if need be) of doing work on it ALL AT ONCE. I want to get as much done as I can when I first get the car. That way, I can get wholesale changes made while I am still riding in my old car (So many of my friends spend over a year getting simple work done, but they can only find certain times to work on their car or put it in the shop, so it takes them a long time... I am trying to avoid that). And, of course, I am going to paint it all yellow, so it would be nice to get everything on the exterior done and molded before paint. With that said, Here is where I need your help: MODS, AND WHERE TO GET THEM

My plans so far:

EXTERIOR

PAINT: YELLOW

BODYKIT: (urethane) Shogun, open to suggestion

SPOILER: Universal Touring, open to suggestion :help:

HOOD: *Ideas needed on this (Maybe a GT-FOUR or generic scoop, but need an idea)* :help:

RIMS: Tenzo RS-5 18's, open to suggestion (size, brand, rubber)

MIRRORS: M3s w/sidemarkers (maybe in CF)

SPRINGS: Coilovers to match rims to 'wells, any suggestions here? :help:

NEONS: Blue 4 tube underbody setup

OTHER: Shaved handles, emblems, etc. Molded spoiler/bodykit

INTERIOR

FABRIC: Black leather w/ yellow design (a friend in the biz)

GAUGES: Indiglo

INLAYS: Matching yellow car paint

NEONS: Blue under-dash kit

SHIFTER: Black/Yellow leather boot, Black CF knob on a short shifter

SYSTEM: **under heavy debate** but will include flip-face LCD/DVD player, inverter, PS2, etc...

STEERING WHEEL: Suggestions? * this is completely up in the air * :help:

ENGINE

:yes: This all depends on whether I leave the stock engine in there, or if I do a swap... This pretty much will depend on what engines I can get when the time comes, and the price I can get them at. :help: But no matter what, there are some basics that are "FOR SURE" mods. :thumbsup:

• Turbo
  • Cold Air Intake
  • Exhuast (full system)
  • Cams
  • Header
  • Iridium Plugs

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ANY PART OF THE CAR LISTED HERE OR NOT LISTED HERE ARE VERY WELCOME. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CAR TO PLEASE OTHER CELICA ENTHUSIASTS.

One thing I would really like to ask your help on, is WHERE TO GET SOME OF THESE THINGS... In other words, Can you tell me the best places to find some of the things I am looking to do? Websites, shops, catalogs, etc... Any help here is appreciated as well.

** Thanks **

• 3 months later...

Sounds like u got it all thought out. I love the 5th gen bodystyle. I hv a 90 Celica GTS. I would personally just swap in a 3SGTE for your engine plans. I am swapping in 2nd gen 3SGTE. Check www.nopi.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links