Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Here

Supraguy

First off.. Supragal, I hope you dont mind my username. It just has such a nice ring to it. :P

Just wanted to compliment all on such a nice board here. I am an American thats lived here in London for nearly 3.5 years. I have been on and off purchasing a Jap-import SupraTT Mk-IV, but have been very weary about it. Through reading various posts on this board, most of my questions have been anwered and worries relieved.

I plan on purchasing through JIC, but am waiting for "the right car". I am looking for a nice low mileage Aerotop GZ. Afterward, plan on spending a few K to mod it up. Exhaust / Induction / Brake upgrade / and new turbos down the road someday.

I have always been a car nut, but this will be my first Turbo Import. My last beast was an 89 IROC Z-28 Camaro modded up pushing about 400hp. I look forward to meeting some of you one day and have a few pints over a chat of what I love most.. CARS. :)

See ya around!

welcome aboard SupraGuy, well thats me having to type more as it'll get confusing just typing SG now :D :D :D

Now all we need is SupraKid, SupraDog etc to get the whole family :D :D :D

Lol..

Also, I have seen this site: www.mkivsupra.net/bbs referenced quite a few times. Is anyone else having problems accesing it? Or is it just my internet provider here at work? All Ive seen on it all day is Error 404 Not Found.

I have been contemplating buying this car at JIC

SORVSaerosil.JPG

Twin Turbo 94 L Aerotop TARGA, GZ (top of the range with air bag, cruise, leather), stunning GULF 18" alloys, Silver, 65,000 miles, FULL VEILSIDE BODY KIT, big bore exhaust with flame kit (it really does shoot flames out at a flick of a switch) induction air kit, dump valve, £18,995 SALE £17,495

Seems pretty pricey for 65k miles compared to others I have seen on the site with nearly half that mileage.

Thoughts?

welcome aboard SupraGuy, well thats me having to type more as it'll get confusing just typing SG now :D :D :D

Now all we need is SupraKid, SupraDog etc to get the whole family :D :D :D

ermmm gives me some ideas :D .... I wonder if I can change my nick....

Anway welcome Supraguy.... I've been having the same problem with the website, maybe taken offline for maintianance.

The car looks well wicked :drool: JIC are pricey but they've got rep... but I'm sure u can get a similar spec one for about 2 or 3k less

Hello mate, welcome to the club. So what you driving right now?

Do a search on Autotrader.co.uk - I was fishing on there for Supra's the other week and they showed a good range of UK & imports.

Gordy.

Seems to be as soon as you put full original Vailside on price jumps up, but with 3 yr warranty and good rep its always a bonus, nothing like piece of mind when buying a new toy....

OMG I can't believe I missed the intro from my namesake!! LOL

So you've gone for it then? I got mine from there (JIC) yeah pricey but no probs so far, and they were cool about letting me drive literally every car there til I was happy!!

Yayyy!! Supraguy!!!

What part of the US are you from??

SG (the 1st)

Yea, the JIC guys were great and proved to be very negotiable in the end plus a few touch-ups I requested.

3 Year warranty!! :thumbsup:

Originally from Orlando Florida. (Yes, I miss the sun!) Its been fun here the past few years and its begun to grow on me. The new Supe will keep me occupied for the next few years hopefully! This upgrade thing looks soooo tempting, and from what I have read seems to be quite addictive! At least my wallet wont be bored. :P

Fun times.

Hi supraguy :D

Welcome to the club matey. Hey nice ride you have brought there. Look forward to seeing you at one of the meets with the beast mate.

jerry!!

Yea, the JIC guys were great and proved to be very negotiable in the end plus a few touch-ups I requested.

3 Year warranty!! :thumbsup:

Originally from Orlando Florida. (Yes, I miss the sun!) Its been fun here the past few years and its begun to grow on me. The new Supe will keep me occupied for the next few years hopefully! This upgrade thing looks soooo tempting, and from what I have read seems to be quite addictive! At least my wallet wont be bored. :P

Fun times.

Yeah, I've got a few problems with mine so it's got to go back once the bodyshop have finished (ha hah aha) like the windscreen washer jets don't work and the speedos out...like still in kmph kinda out... but they've said just bring it back when I can and they'll look at it. I figure I could fix the washers myself but whats the point when it's warrantied? lol

Florida v UK. You're mad. Definately Supra owner material ;) Was it work that bought you over? And with a huge Jap monster to support you wont be getting back there anytime soon either!!

SG1

I'm suprisingly NOT suprised (eh?!?!) got a mate in CA and he's a God at what he does but earns nothing compared to what he could over here. Scary!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links