Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need Some Help

CAMSHAFT

its a little bit of along story but to sum it up ive being conned out of new pride and what was meant to be job, my new car has being stolen, I dont really want to go into it on a public form for a few reasons. but what im looking for is anyone who may be able to enhance the resolution of a video of it, I was atleast lucky that way because it was parked right under a cctv camera but the cops can get a good image of him so tbh this is kinda my last hope, o it wasnt a Toyota so dont hold that against me (small joke).

I'm gutted for you mate, I hope somebody can help :yes:

Les

thanks les, i`m still in shock the most annoying thing is i was conned out of it, i was taking for a mug, they knew stuff that they should not have knowing, i feel like such a fool :( , ffs i work in the trade you think i`d know every trick in the book by now, they where good, real good

Gutted for you - I'm sure it's one of those things that could happen to anyone.

Pop into gold and have a rant!

Not sure how much you will be able to improve a video. You can run standard filters over it which can improve the clarity a bit but you're going to struggle to up the resolution

That's horrible, hopefully it'll be sorted sooner rather than later & they get what's coming to them. Don't feel bad about conned, it can literally happen to any1

• 3 weeks later...

:D :D YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :D :D

I HAVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even longer story but im just after getting home after a long trip for the car, its outside on the lorry with no damage just a bit of extra mileage on her, once its ok that all i cared about. i forgot to thank a TOC member who tried his best to help with the vid :thumbsup: . but yea i have it back :D

You could have shown a bit of emotion, come on, be happy, you've got your car back unharmed :wacko:

Nah, only messing, I'm absolutely made up for you, congratulations :thumbsup:

:D :D YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :D :D

I HAVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even longer story but im just after getting home after a long trip for the car, its outside on the lorry with no damage just a bit of extra mileage on her, once its ok that all i cared about. i forgot to thank a TOC member who tried his best to help with the vid :thumbsup: . but yea i have it back :D

You must be pleased :D

When you get chance fill in all the details to the story.............................glad it had a happy ending :thumbsup:

This is good news. :D I love a happy ending. :yes: Well done Robbie. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links