Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help

Cexy_Ratt

Right,

Some old confin dodge reversed into my car and broke the sidelight and pushed the wing and the bumper in a bit. K > takes accident repair place 2 weeks to sort it, comes back with a new sidelight that doesnt fit right , becuase they havent sorted the wing and bumper out, which is where the sidelight sits. Also they have touched up some scratches with a paintbrush!, hairs still stuck the car!. Broken the front tweeter mouting and scratched one of my alloys and applied some red paint to the wheel aswell! NOT HAPPY.

Its going back, but since they have had it, it now makes a heavy metalic clunking noise from the front suspension, when ever i go over a deepish pothall, bump in the road.. Any idead what could cause this, its going back there going to sort it, but could do with giving them a pointer in the right direction, i dont trust them now.

Any usggestions please.

Ps i wouldnt send it back unless i had to , so lets no go down that route, pretty gutted TBH

cheers

ROb

list all the things that are wrong with the repairs take photographic evidence of all the damage and the bodged work.

tell em that you want the car sorted within 7 working days give them copies of list and photos

give them the chance to put it all right but explain that your next port of call is trading standards

but

if they are a bunch of cowboys they probably wont give a toss

unless u actually do contact trading standards

good luck :thumbsup:

Just in case anyone ws intrested, the accident repair place got back to me, they are sorting everything and so they should. The knocking noise was becuase mysterioulsey ( spelt wrong ) a bolt holding one of the suspension legs on has come loose. This Suprised me most as the car has supposdly just been sitting in an accident repair center. Didnt go with any noise, but hey!

I want my celi back, the panda they have given me doesnt quite cut it, and i miss my sound setup , lol sad i know.

Fingers crossed it should all be sorted then. :thumbsup: I wouldn`t be surprised if they had the 1st year apprentice on the job. Not unknown for them to be given jobs on older machinery. I think they reckon the owners won`t be so particular. How wrong can they be? :yes:

I have it back, love it. All is well, they is a slight scuff on one of my front alloys but hey, we will see.

Done a good spray job , and the noise is gone. I deffo need to have a look into my steering system though, feels realy light to one side and stiffer to the other, no judders or owt, so not sure about that one..

Thanks for asking

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links