Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nice Gt4... One Off Bodykit!

adamgt

no no no no no. It`s way over the top. GT-4`s are about power & handling. The !Removed! things are heavy enough without adding half a ton of crap. Just don`t see why he had to do it to a Four. Why not buy a Saxo or Pug. :ffs:

As for the petrol??? Flip up sub? They must have a use for something?

no no no no no. It`s way over the top. GT-4`s are about power & handling. The !Removed! things are heavy enough without adding half a ton of crap. Just don`t see why he had to do it to a Four. Why not buy a Saxo or Pug. :ffs:

As for the petrol??? Flip up sub? They must have a use for something?

lol.. i see your point.... but i just think it looks good (not talking about the interior, subs etc.)

and no the petrol cap is not in the boot or under a sub :lol:

To be honest it doesn't look too bad, I went expecting to say it looked awful and was suprised to see it wasn't that bad. The back bumper is crap at the bottom but otherwise it looks ok.

My guess is behind the numberplate

I was expecting to hate it, but.... actually.... i like it :drool:

Like Sotal, not keen on the bottom of the rear bumper, but apart from that its really nice :thumbsup:

behind the left rear light cluster ;)

Its nice , dont like the one off front bumper but everything else including the colour is crackin

I don't usually like full on bodykits. But I do kinda like that one. Its very well done. And I like the colour

behind the left rear light cluster ;)

Its nice , dont like the one off front bumper but everything else including the colour is crackin

ok ok

orange_1012large.jpg

it's very unique and you gotta give the guy credit for all that work. Personally I think it looks pretty good and. Nice wide arches, front end isn't too OTT and it's good to see something different from the vielside. Didn't like the ice though.

Thats realllllllyyy sexy until you see the back of it

The front has more mesh on it than a rabbit hutch :yes:

07.jpg

I think most of you stole my thoughts, I think it all looks great with the exception of the rear diffuser. Nice to see alot of thought and hard work paying off!

Yeah i liked the rear bumper too , different

Not so keen o the front bumper thou .

The car was on 6gc.net a while back :D

Must say i think the wheels are quite sexy and yes, I like the fuel cap feature. Very clever. But that colour????? Nah. Not for me. And the bodykit is definately too meshy at the front and too frilly at the back. :)

as the owner of a totally unmodified :!Removed!: celica (lying b..........)

and therefore being totally objective

THATS THE ABSOLUTE DOGS DANGLIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man I love that colour, the kit is far better than I was preped for reading the posts.

Defo like the colour but could not be bothered with the petrol flap thing though

I like it alot. Wouldn't choose that colour myself but its alright, would ditch the mesh as well.

How do you get a kit custom made for you? Assuming you have a fair bit more cash than I do. Also, I wonder what exactly has been replaced, whole panels of the car taken off/cut away for fiber glass perhaps? As the seam between the rear bumper and wing is gone, I wonder if you can make the car lose weight this way.