Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check Out This Dog!

chrisb

Quite an amazing owner too. The love and hard work needed to convince the dog that she could walk like that would be immense.

Nice story. :thumbsup:

Quite an amazing owner too. The love and hard work needed to convince the dog that she could walk like that would be immense.

Nice story. :thumbsup:

quite amazing that every post had the word amazing in it... amazing!

LMFAO! tard dog!

how does it get back up when it 'falls over' notice it doesnt show you when it lays down

Very odd... think ive seen it before..

and Rob... they do show you when he is on the show.. he lies down and gets back up again :P

tis a little odd to see must admit.. but hey.. if the animal is happy.. s'ok I guess :P

oh right :P got bored half way through and ditched it

*beep beep beep - sound of me dialing the RSPCA*

Either that or "You've Been Framed"! :P

Poor Henry! :lol: Actually, chop his back legs off and make him walk in a handstand... Let's see someone top that! :P ;)

That is one cool and happy dog. Wierd but cool. Should have someone walking about twenty meters in front of them though, carrying a placard reading "Freaky assed dog walking bipedally coming, plase keep your eyes on the damn road" to avoid any road accidents!

Anyway, what's wrong with the usual "Cyberdog" mecano setup that most two legged dogs have?

kinda amazing more freaky .... i'd run away from that dog if i saw it :D

Ditto, also I'd find it really hard to look away from it as it's just so un-natural, but well done to the owners for perservering and not giving up "faith" :D