Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Important Info Needed Plz Help

Asif

Hi i will be coming from the friday untill the sunday but i dnt know much about it i have made a list...

1, Can i have the full address inc post code for sat nav

2, what time do we need to arrive for on friday?

3, when we arrive what do i say at gates etc for entry and to find the toc corolla ppl?

4, what facilites are there available i.e. showers etc?

5, on sat the bbq i know nothing about it i.e. food etc

Plz help cheers!

1: East of England Showground - Peterborough

PE2 6XE (cant find anything else more exact than that)

2: After 3 pm

3: Just say you're joining the TOC, you'll pay and get a wristband then according to this Link, find the admin office and go behind it - there'll prolly be a banner or something around with the full toc url on it.

4: Not sure about the showers, but there are toilets of course :lol: whether or not we are near any I don't know!

5: Pay for the BBQ when you're there & follow what everyone else does! Nothing to worry about at all :)

I heard that they had improved/increased the showers for this year :thumbsup:

Hi i will be coming from the friday untill the sunday but i dnt know much about it i have made a list...

1, Can i have the full address inc post code for sat nav

2, what time do we need to arrive for on friday?

3, when we arrive what do i say at gates etc for entry and to find the toc corolla ppl?

4, what facilites are there available i.e. showers etc?

5, on sat the bbq i know nothing about it i.e. food etc

Plz help cheers!

1. As Blue says. Also, when you get to Peterborough, it's signposted for JAE/ the showground anyways.

2. As Blue said...

3. As Blue said! :D

4. Showers, toilets, cafe, small shop of sorts, and then there'll be lots of car stands, cars, etc. I hope.... :D

5. You needed to add your name to the BBQ list in the National & General Meets board. It's now closed, so unless your name is on it, I dunno if you'll get food or not?

3: Just say you're joining the TOC, you'll pay and get a wristband then according to this Link, find the admin office and go behind it - there'll prolly be a banner or something around with the full toc url on it.

So will the wristband let me come and go as I please over the weekend? as I won't be camping (got a room at the travelodge up the road).

Yeah I think last year some people nipped off site to go to an ATM....or maybe they just drove to one on site lol...anyway it's not a problem.

So will the wristband let me come and go as I please over the weekend? as I won't be camping (got a room at the travelodge up the road).

Yes mate - I hotelled it last year and the wristband lets you come and go as you please! :thumbsup:

Am glad the showers are supposed to be good - I have a thing about cleanliness! :lol:

Yeah tho I'd bring flip flops for the showers ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links